Trust Part 17

Sorry for spelling Mistakes. Hope you all have/had an amazing day

" What the hell are you doing here!" we heard Chris yell. We all walked into the living room to see what was going on. Then I saw her. My sister. " Maria" I haven't seen her since I was 10 when she left.

Flashback

It was after our grandma's funeral. I was standing by Chris and Maria. Chris was 15 and Maria was 18. Chris was arguing with Maria because she wanted to send me to an orphanage. They were yelling talking about how Chris can take of himself and I can't. " FIne if you want her so much you can take care of her!!!" Maria yelled and slammed the door and walked out of our lives. Ever since then since I was 17 Chris took care of me. He got a job and Cat helped take care of me too.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Maria" I said. Mave look at me with a confused face. " Who is maria?" She asks " That would be me" Maria said. " What are you doing here and how do you know were I live" I say looking at Maria " Oh come on that is no way to talk to your sister" Maria said and I couldn't help but chuckle. "You are not my family" I say looking at her. " Esme come on look I know I left but still" She said. I can't evan deal with her. Who does she think she is coming here. " How do you know were I live" I said again " I saw on your instagram that you moved down here to be closer to Chris" She said " So what are you doing here because last time I checked you wanted didn't want to be my family." I said " That was a long time ago" She said. and I chuckled again. " You must have forgot when I contacted you when I was 14. I asked to talk and you said you didn't want me in your life, So i'm going to ask again what are you doing here." I said " I just wanted to see how you guys have been. I mean this house must have been really expencive. I mean how did you pay for all of this." She said. What does she mean. " So that is why you are here." Cat said I looked at her confused " Oh Cat I see you are still here" Maria said rolling her eyes. " Maria leave her alone and get out your not having anything from the will. You already got your share and you blew it." Chris said. Will? What will. " What are you guy stalking about?" I ask Maria looked at me shocked. " She doesn't know yet?" Maria said. Know what? " Get out before I throw you out." Chris said and Maria huffed. " Fine but we are not done." She said then left. I Look at Chris confused. " What was she talking about?" I ask again. Chris looks at Cat. " We have to tell her." Cat said and Chris nodded. " Ok lets sit down ok" Chris said. We all sit down on the couch. " Before dad died he gave us all a will" Chris said. What so why didn't I know. " Before you overthink he didn't want you to know for a reason. Here read this" Chris reached in his pocket and pulled out a note.

The Note

Dear Chris, if you are reading this, I passed away. I Wanted to tell you to always remember I love you all so much. I Left you all a will. When you are 18 you will get some money. I'm not going to tell you how much you are just going to have to wait. I do have a favor to ask. I know Maria will probably waste all her money on the first chance she gets. I gave you and Esme the most I had. I Want you to not tell Esme though. I want you to wait till she is 18 and then give her the note after this one.

Second note for Esme

Dear Esme, If you are reading this I have passed away. I want you to know I will alway love you, my little rose. I wanted this to be my last present to you. So I give you the rest of my money,but you have to use it wisely. I Know your sister will probably waste it all. Don't let her take any of it. I Hope you know I love you, and chris. I hope you are doing well. I Will always Love you my little rose. From dad

I Felt a tear slip down my face and Chris hugs me. " Are you ok?" He asked me. I nod my head. " I love you" I say. " I love you too" Chris said. I Pull away and look at the note. " You ok love?" Mave asks " Yeah, I'm just happy he got his last wish." I said smiling. " Me too" Chris said. " There is one thing I don't get though" I said " What's that?" Cat asked " How did dad know she would waste all of her will?" I ask Chris sighed. " You were probably too little to understand, but Maria was always gone. SHe was partying and drinking. She had a gambling problem. Dad cut her off money, but that didn't stop her she got a boyfriend. He bought her everything she wanted. When she turned 18 and Grandma died she went out and decided she wanted to move in with her boyfriend." Chris explained " So she had a problem spending money" I said understanding " Exactly" Chris said " Enough about that its your birthday lets have a good day." Cat said " I agree" Mave said kissing my cheek. God I love them. I love them all so much. My family.

✨✨✨✨Please Vote/ comment ✨✨✨✨