Trust Part 3

TW Maybe
Sorry for spelling Mistakes

" We are sorry" Mark said " I looked up at them " we didn't know that happened" Alex said I looked at them confused " what did you think happen" I said they looked at each other " what?" I said " can we sit" Brandon asked " it is your room too" i said as they all sat. They explained what Talia had told them. She said that my father @bused her. I can't believe her. I then told them I forgave them because it wasn't their fault they didn't know.

....

After everything calmed down we sat in mine and Brandon's room watching a movie Brandon and Alex sat on his bed and Mark and Max sat in bean bag chairs that were in here. I was texting Chris about what had happened and he told me he would take care of it. He didn't want my mental health to get bad again. I really miss him even if he only left today.After the movie everyone went to their bedroom because it was getting late we didn't have school because it was a teacher work day or something. I reached under my pillow and grabbed my p1lls. Brandon walked in right as I took one. " Can I ask what they are for?" He said I smiled at him " there for my depression " I said Brandon nodded his head and didn't ask anymore questions which I was so thankful for. Before I went to bed I texted cat and Chris I took my p$lls and goodnight.

.....

I woke up to someone calling my phone. I looked over and saw Brandon already awake sitting on his bed. I grabbed my phone answering it " hello" I said " hey little one" Chris said "hey" I said " sorry for awakening you I just wanted to say I sorted things out with Talia. Also that I am getting deployed tomorrow." He said that kind of made me sad because I won't be able to talk to home as much. " ok thank you for telling me" I said " of course. I will try and call as much as I can. If you need anything call Cat ok" he said " ok I promise" I said " ok I have to go but I love you" Chris said " love you more"

make sure you take your pills" Chris said " I will" I said and with that we hung up. " Are you ok?" Brandon ask " ya my brother is just getting deployed already" I said " I'm sorry" he said " it's not your fault" I said

....

Today I decided to go get another tattoo. Yes I know I already got 2 yesterday but I wanted to tattoo a note from my dad. I talked to the tattoo artist yesterday and he said he knows someone who could do it if I came in today. I walked into the tattoo place and I saw a woman " hi how can I help you!" She asked " hi my name is Esme I was told to come in today for the tattoo I wanted" I said " oh John told me about you I'm mave I'll be the one tattooing you" she said " nice to meet you" I said

.....

I was getting ready for the tattoo and took off my shirt. Luckily I could still wear my bra while she did this. " ok ready" she asked " ready as I'll ever be" I said she chuckled and started I decided to get the note under the rose I got. Which hurts like hell. " Can I ask who wrote the note?" Mave asked "my dad before he passed away." I said " I'm sorry to hear that" she said " it's ok it was his time" I said " can I ask how he passed?" she said "he had a lung infection. We didn't catch it at the time because he was always deployed for the military" I said. Mave smiled at me. " Can I ask how old you are?" she said "17" I said as she nodded her head " how old are you?" I asked "18," she said.

After my tattoo was done I asked Mave if she wanted to grab some coffee. And she accepted. I figured out that we would go to the same school. Also that the only reason she is a tattoo artist at a young age is because her father owns that business. I must admit for her being young for a tattoo artist she is really good at it. We got to know each other better. I told her about my family drama and she could totally relate. Apparently her parents are divorced and they don't get along great. I told her about my depression and my back story. I don't know why I did but I felt safe with her. Even though we just met I feel like I have known her my entire life.

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨