Trust Part 26

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday it was a day. Sorry for spelling Mistakes. Please don't forget to vote :)

Mave and I were watching a movie when Luca started to wake up. He opened his eyes and smiled at us. "Hi baby" Mave said. "Hi" He whispeard playing with my hair. "Are you ok?" I ask him. He nodded his head yes and just sat there. After a couple muinets of scilence Luca sat up. "I need to go potty" He said. "Ok baby do you need help?" I asked he has a stool in the bathroom so he should be good but still. . "No" He said and got off the bed and went into the bathroom. After a couple of minutes Luca came back out. "Did you flush the toliot?" Mave asked and Luca slowly goes back into the bathroom. A second later he comes back out. "Did you wash your hands?" I asked and he goes back into the bathroom and after a minute he comes back out. "All done" he said skipping back to the bed. "Good job baby" I said putting him on the bed. "Mama I'm hungry." Luca said. "Good thing we are going out to dinner in a few" I said. "Really were we going?" He asked. "We are going to a restraunt down town. We are going with Officer Myers and his friend ok?" I said "Oh ok" He said looking down at his hands. "Whats wrong baby" Mave asked him. "Nothing" He said still not looking at us. I saw a tear roll down his face. I picked him up and put him on my lap. "Hey why are you crying baby. You can tell us anything." I said rubbing his back. "You no want me anymore" He sobbed out. I looked at Mave shocked. "What baby no, we want you" Mave said. Luca lifted his head up. "Really?" He asked siffling. "Of couse baby why do you think we don't want you" Mave said. "You said offcer Myers and friend" Luca said and it clicked. He thinks we are going to send him with them. "Oh baby Officer Myers and his friend are going to help us make sure we can keep you." I said wipping his eyes. "He help so you can keep me" He said. "Yup" Mave said Luca snuggled back into my chest. "Do you feel better now" Mave said rubbing his back. He nodded. "Ok do you want to go play while we get ready?" I asked. "Can I bring my toys in here?" Luca asked "Of course baby" Mave said. Luca grinned and hopped off the bed and went to his room. "I should go get ready." I said. "Ok I love you" Mave said and I kissed her "I love you too" I said getting off the bed. I went to our closet and picked out a balck jumpsuit with a belt. I went into the bathroom to do my hair and make up.

Time For Dinner

We had just got to the restaurant that Officer Myers said he would meet us at. We walked into the restaurant and saw Mr.Myers sitting at a table with a man. We walk up to the table while Mave hold Luca. As Mr.Myers sees us coming up to him he stands up. "Nice to see you guys again." Mr.Myers said. "Nice to see you too" I said shaking his hand. "Oh and this is the person I told you about Oliver Wood." He said and I shake Mr.Woods hand. "Nice to meet you I'm Esme and this is my girlfriend Mave, and this little guy is Luca" I said " Nice to meet you all" He said. We all sit down and a waiter comes up to the table. "Hi, I'm Tracy. I'll be your waiter. What can I get you all to drink to start off." She said. We all ordered our drinks and Tracy left to go get them "So Mr.Myers tells me you want to adopt Luca." Mr.Wood says. "Yes we do" Mave said. "you two do realize that is a huge commitment you can not back out of right?" Mr.Wood said. "Yes we are well aware of that" I said looking over at Luca who is coloring on the kids menu. "Ok well you should be prepared this will be a very long process" He said. "We are prepared to do whatever it  takes" Mave said . "Well  we would all have to go to court to see if you can, but before you will have to go through some inspections of your home to see if its fit." Mr.Wood said. Throughout the dinner he explained to us all about the process and that it can take up to a year or more to adopt him. He said it can take shorter time were he is two already and is already attached to us. I can't wait till he is officially ours.

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨