Trust Part 28

Sorry for spelling mistakes and that I didn't post last week. Hope you all had an amazing day :)

After Luca got his shoes we went to go get ice cream. Once we got there Luca was jumping up and down in his car seat the whole way there. "Ok baby you have to stop jumping so I can get you out" Mave told Luca and he stopped instantly. As she was getting Luca out Chris and Cat came up to us. "So little man what type of ice cream are you getting?" Chris asked Luca. "I don't know" Luca said jumping in Mave's arms. We walk into the ice cream shop and luckley there wasn't that many people. We walk up to the counter and Luca tried some different types of ice cream and decided to get sherbet. After we all got our ice cream we went and sat down at a table. "How do you like your ice cream baby" I asked him. "It's really good mama" Luca said smiling. I smile at him "I'm glad you like it" I said. After we were done with our ice cream we decided to go to the park. Chris and Cat had some arons to run so it was just Mave,Luca and I. Once we got to the park Luca went straight to the slide. I took out my phone and took a video of Luca going down the slide and Mave catching him. "Mama did you see that I went so fast!!" Luca said running up to me. "I did see that you were so fast baby" I said we spent about five minutes on the slide we went over the swings. Luckily they had a baby swing so he could go on it. Another five minutes passed when Luca decided he wanted to play in the sand box. Mave and I decided to sit on the bench by the sandbox. As he was playing in the sand box some people showed up. When Luca noticed he instantly came to us. He crawled on Maves lap and snuggled into her. "Aww are you being shy" I said tickling his side he giggled. Just then a little girl and what I asoom is her father comes up to us. "Uh hi my name is Maya" she said looking at the ground. "Hi Maya my name is Esme and this is my girlfriend Mave and our little boy Luca" I said. "Go on Maya" The man said "Uh I was wondering if Lu-a (Luca) wanted to play with me?" She said. I smiled at her and looked at Mave. "Baby do you want to go play with Maya?" Mave asked him. Luca thinks for a minute before nodding yes. Mave put him down and before he walks away he looks at us. "Its ok baby we will be right here" I said he nodded and goes to the sand box with Maya. "Hi I'm Jake by the way Maya's dad" He said "It's lovely to meet you" I said shaking his hand. I scoot over towards Mave so Jake can sit down. "You can sit if you want" I said patting the seat next to me. "Thanks" He said sitting. "If I may ask did you adopt Luca?" he asked. "Not yet but we are in the process" Mave said and he nodded. "So Jake if I may ask are you in a relationship?" I asked him. Mave elbowed me and gave me a look. I can't help it I was curious. "It's ok,yes I am in a relationship with my husband" He said and I smiled. Mave and I talked to Jake for an hour. We ended up going to dinner with him and met his husband Kai. Apparently Maya is from Kai's past relationship, but her mother was never in the picture so Jake and Kai raised her. After dinner we went home and watched a movie till we all fell asleep.

Sorry its a little short did it at last minute.

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨