Trust Part 27

Sorry for spelling mistakes. Hope you all have an amazing day :)

It was now the next day and I woke up with Luca's feet by my head. I sat up slowly to make sure he does not wake up. I moved the blanket to see him sound asleep with his blanket snuggled up by him. He loves that blanket with all his heart I think he loves it more than us. Today we invited everybody over to tell them about our decision to adopt Luca. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a foot kicking me in the head. I looked down to see luca trying to get out of the blankets. "Help the blanket is eating me" He yelled which caused Mave to jump up. I chuckled and untangled him from the blankets and sat him in the middle of us. "What happened" Mave asked. "The blanket tried to eat me mommy" Luca said getting on her lap. "Oh" Mave said looking at me. "Don't look at me I woke to a foot in my face" I said chuckling. "Mommy i'm hungry" Luca said grabbing Mave's face and swishing it. "I guess we should go down and make breakfast" Mave said and Luca nodded and jumped off the bed. "Wait little man why don't you use the potty first" I said and he sighs and goes to the bathroom. "Hello  gorgeous" Mave said snuggling into me. "Hello my love" I said kissing her head. Luca came out of the bathroom and saw us snuggling. "Hey that's my mommy" Luca said crossing his arms. "Can't she be both our mommies" I said. "I guess" Luca said climbing back onto the bed and snuggling with us. "Can we go get breakfast now?" Luca said which made us chuckle. "I guess" I said. We all got out of bed and went downstairs to get breakfast. We decided to have waffles and some fruit. As we were eating our breakfast the doorbell went off. "I'll get it" I said getting up. I walked and opened the door to see the guys. "Hey come on in we are just getting done with breakfast" I said we all walked to the kitchen to see Mave cleaning up. "Hey guys" Mave said. "Hey, so what did you guys want to tell us?" Alex asked. 'We will tell you when everyone else gets here." I said. "Hey do you guys mind getting Luca dressed while we go up and change?" Mave asked. "Sure no problem" Brandon said picking up Luca. "Lets go get you changed ok?" Brandon said to Luca who then looked at us. "It's ok we are going to change we will be right back" I said kissing his head. "Ok mama" Luca said. Mave and I headed upstairs to our room. We closed and locked the door and went to get dressed.  I decided to just put on sweats and Mave's T-shirt. I know what you are thinking why not wear my own. Well I don't know, I just like to wear her stuff. As Mave was getting dressed I heard the doorbell. "Ready to go back down" I asked Mave as she came up to me "Ya" She said. We walked back down the stairs to see Chris and Cat playing with Luca. "Hello Brother" I said, hugging him from behind. "Hello my sister. I looked over to Cat "Hello future sister" I said. "Hello baby girl" She said. "Ok now that everyone is here what did you want to tell us?" Mark asked. I smiled and went over to sit by Mave on the couch. "So you all know how we are taking care of Luca" I said "ya what about it" Chris said. I grabbed Mave hands. "Well we both made a big decision." I said and looked at Mave. She smiled and nodded at me to continue. "We decided to adopt him" I said. They all look at me in shock. "Before you say anything we talked to Mr.Myers and an Adoption facilitator. He explained everything and we are 100% on board." Mave said. They all just sat there looking at us while Luca played. "Someone say something please" I said. "Sorry, it's just shocking. I mean when you said you needed to tell us something I don't think any of us thought you meant that." Cat said coming to sit by us. "I think if that is wheat you really want then you should go all for it,and we will al be here every step of the way." Chris said. "Ya I mean you guys already are doing such a great job and he calls you guys mom so why not make it official" Brandon said. I couldn't help but smile. "Plus if you do need anything we will all be here to help" Cat said "Thank you we really appreciate it" Mave said.  "Don't thank us you guys are family." Max said. "Mama" Luca said getting on  my lap. "Yes baby" I said. "Can I have ice cream?" He asked. "You want Ice cream?" I said chuckling. "Please" He said making his eyes as big as possible. "Ok how about we go to an ice cream shop downtown?" I asked him. "Ya!!" he said jumping up. "You guys want to come with" Mave said talking to everyone else. "Sure" Chris said. "We will have a rain check. We have to help dad. He bought a new washer and dryer" Alex said and I nodded. "Mama lets go '' Luca said jumping by the door. "You need shoes baby" Mave said and Luca looked down at his feet then ran upstairs to get his shoes. "Don't run" Mave and I yelled at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨