Trust Part 2

Tw maybe sensitive topics

Also sorry for spelling mistakes. So I decided that I'm going to try and post 1 a week at least until i'm out of school.

Chris Pov

I walk down stairs to talk to Talia and Leo. " We need to talk" I say as both of them look at me. " about what son" Talia said " don't call me that, and we are going over some rules about y/n" I said " ok what rules" Leo asks " one no taking her phone away at any point" I say " and why not she lives under our roof" Talia said " because I pay for the phone and I hate to call the cops on you" I snapped back " rule 2 y/n does not have to call you mom,step dad or anything like that. Rule 3: don't go through her stuff. Rule 4 don't bring up her past." I said I was debating on telling them about her meds but I decided against it. Both of them nodded their heads and I went back to cat and y/n to help y/n finish packing.

...

It was now time for Cat and I to leave. I told y/n the rules that I told Talia and Leo just so she knows. We also made up some of are own rules like y/n text us each time she takes her pills and what pills and call one of us or both of us everyday. She agreed to those terms and with that we hugged goodbye. " I love you little one" I said " I love you more" she said " bye baby girl I'll miss you" cat said . She has been calling Esme baby girl since they met, which was like 10 years ago. When me and cat were just friends. She always loved y/n like her own. That's how I know I'm going to marry her one day

Esme pov

I was in the living room while Talia and Leo were waiting for their sons. Just then four guys came into the living room. They all looked like Leo mostly but I could see the resemblance in Talia in some of them. " boys I'm glad you are here this is Esme the girl we told you about" Talia said " I smiled slightly " hi I'm Alex" the tall one with brown hair and blue eyes said " this is mark" he pointed to a blond boy with brown eyes " this is max" he said pointing to a boy with brown hair brown eyes " and finally This is Brandon" he said pointing to the last boy who had blond hair blue eyes. " Nice to meet you" I said " you and Brandon will be sharing a room because your the same age" Leo said I nodded my head so Brandon is 17.

.....

Me and the guys are sitting in the living room watching when Talia and Leo come into the room " we are going out we will be back soon" Talia said I'm kind of happy I don't really want her around I might snap and I'm trying to keep my cool "Esme?" Talia said " yes Talia " I said " can I talk to you" she said " sure" I got up from my chair and followed her into the kitchen.''What?" I asked " why do you talk to her like that?" Alex asked " that doesn't concern you it's between me and Talia" I said " first off it does concern us she's our mom 2 why do you call her Talia" Max said " I smiled at them " she might be your mom but she's not mine" I said " Why can't you forgive her she made a mistake everyone does'' Brandon said " a mistake" I said shocked " she abandoned me while my dad was deployed. She left me for  a week by myself when I was 5. She would come home drunk off her ass every night with some random guy. She wasn't there for me when my dad died. So ya sorry I can't just forgive someone try at I have hated my entire life." I said getting up and walking away.

.....

I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock at the door. I saw the guys come in. But I didn't bother to look up, I was still mad. " we're sorry"  mark said

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨