Trust Part 21

Sorry for spelling mistakes. Hope you all have an amazing day.

Maybe TW

"Ok you guys are all set to go" Dr. Thomas said.  Officer Myers talked to his boss and they said since they don't know were Luca's parents are he can stay with hus for the time being. Chris hooked up the car seat in his car that Dr. Tomas gave us. We all got in the car and head towards our house. Well mine and Maves. The entire car ride there Luca would not let go of my hand. When I tried to move it he would yell at me not to leave. It breaks my heart that someone would abandon their kid. Well I shouldn't say that. Maybe something happened to them. We got back to mine and MAve's house and Chris put the car seat in my car for tomorrow. We said goodbye to Cat and Chris and went inside. "Water"Luca said. "You want water?" I ask and he nodded his head. "Ok sit here and I'll go get it ok?" I said and set him on the coach. I walk into the kitchen to see Mave on the phone. She looks at me and hangs up. "Everything ok?" I ask while grabbing Luca's sippy cup we got from the hospital. "That was Officer Myers. He said they think that Luca's Parents abandon him." Mave said but I can tell there is more to it. "And?" I ask. "Well they went to their house and found videotapes of them hitting Luca." She said and my heart shattered. "Poor baby." I said. We walked back into the living room to see Luca wrapped up in a brown blanket her found on the coach. "Hey baby I got your water." I said handing him his cup. "Thank you"  He whispered leaning his head on the side of the coach. "Are you sleepy baby?" Mave asks him. Luca nods his head yes. "Why don't we go to bed" I say picking him up. "Sleep with you?" He asks. "Sure baby" I said. "With blankie?" He asked "Sure" Mave said grabbing the blanket off the coach handing it to him. Luca gladly grabbed the blanket from maved in snuggled into my chest. Once we got into our room I sat Luca on the bed. "Ok we are going to go change ok?" I asked him and he nodded. Mave and I went into the bathroom and put our pj's on. When we came out of the bathroom Luca was on the floor wrapped in a blanket. "WHat are you doing, silly boy?" Mave said. "Going sleep" He said closing his eyes. "Ok so why are you on the floor baby?" I asked. "Luca sleeps on floor" He said. "Why doesn't Luca sleep in the bed with us?" I said and his head popped up. "Luca sleeps in bed" He said shocked. "Yes Luca sleeps in the bed with us" I said and he got up and tried to climb on the bed. I chuckled as he tried to climb up. I walked over to him and helped him up.  Mave and I got in bed on both sides of Luca. "Goodnight" Luca whispered Snuggling into us. "Good night baby" I said kissing the top of his head. "And good night to you my love" I said kissing Mave. "Good night you two" Mave said and with that we all went to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up to a tiny body on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw Luca laying on me. I smiled him and looked to see Maves arm around both of us. Luca started to move around in my arms and accidently kick Mave which caused her to wake up. Luca on the other hand fell back asleep. "Good morning love" I whispered. "morning" She whispered back. "What should we have for breakfast?" I asked. Just then Luca's head popped up. "Breakfast" Luca said still dazed. We both chuckle at him. "WHat would my baby like for breakfast?" Mave asked. "Chocolate Pancakes with bananas" He said and I couldn't help but laugh. "Sounds like a plan" I said Getting up. "How about after breakfast we go shopping" I said. Luca instantly nods his head. "Ok how about I start breakfast and you two get cleaned up" Mave said getting up. "Ok baby why don't we take a bath." I said. "No Bath I good boy"Luca said with tears in his eyes. "Oh baby yes you are a good boy but we have to get you clean so we can go shopping." I said rubbing his back. "ok" Luca whispered. I picked Luca up and headed to the bathroom. I sat him on the floor and started filling up the tub. "Blankie?" Luca said looking at me. "Blankie can't bath with you but you can have him after deal?" I said. "Ok" Luca said. I added some bubble bath to the bath and stripped luca of his clothes and put him in. After he was all cleaned I let him play with the bubbles for a little. I have to remember to get him some toys. Mave came in a couple minutes later telling us breakfast was ready. I got Luca out and put him in one of my T-Shirts. It hung below his feet which made it so he couldn't walk. I picked him up and we headed down stairs. Not without his blankie though. He really loved that blanket. I find it so cute. Once we were down stairs Mave sat Luca in his lap and fed him. I love this. It's like we are a family.

✨✨✨✨Please Vote/ comment ✨✨✨✨