Trust Part 24

Oh my god I posted this on tik tok but forgot to on this I am so sorry guys. Sorry for spelling mistakes. Hope you all have an amazing day :)

Esme pov

I Woke up and I was by myself in bed. I got up and looked in Luca's room to see everything put away. Mave must have done it. I feel bad I have been in a mood. Ever since officer Myers told us we have three days I just want to be with Luca. I walk down stairs and I can smell what I asoom is dinner. I walked into the kitchen and I see Luca coloring at the table. I smile and go up behind Mave and hug her. "Hello love" She said. I hum in response. "Mama look" Luca said and I turned towards him. He holds up his picture. "Oh wow that's beautiful. Should I put it on the fridge?" I ask him. He nodded his head. I go up and rip the page out of the book and put it on the fridge. I go back over to Mave and whisper in her ear. "I'm sorry" I said. She turned around and looked at me "Why?" She asked. "For one I have been acting like a bitch two for falling asleep I should have helped you put stuff away." I said. Before I could say anything else she kissed me. "Hey its ok. I get it you were stressed." She said smiling at me. "So what's for dinner?" I asked her. "Enchiladas they will be done in about 10 minutes" She said and I nod. "Mommy, Mama color with me" Luca said. "Sure baby" Mave said and we went and sat down with him. We colored a couple pictures then once the food was done we ate. "Ok open your mouth Luca" Mave said feeding him. They were so cute. I want to talk to Mave about adopting Luca, but I feel like it could go two ways. One she laughs in my face. Two she just looked shocked because she doesn't want to. As you can see both ways are pretty bad. "Hey babe can I talk to you after dinner alone." I finally got the courage to say. "Sure my love" Mave said.

After Dinner

It was now after dinner and Luca was in his room playing so me and Mave could talk without him. We both sat down in the living room. "Ok what did you want to talk about?" Mave asked. Ok here goes nothing. "I wanted to talk about Luca" I said and she nodded. "I was actually also wanted to talk about him." She said. Oh no. "Officer Myers said we had three days..and I don't think I can live if he has to leave." I said and she nodded. "So I was thinking we could adopt him and I know that is a huge thing and I get it if you don't want to - " I get cought off by her kissing me. "Yes" She whispeared. What did she say? "Yes as in?" "Yes I want to adopt him too" She said. I jumped up. "Really?" I said. "Ya that wat I wanted to talk about but then again I didn't know if you wanted to because like you said that is a huge thing." she said getting up. "I think one thing that we both need to be ready for is this will take awhile." Mave said and I nod. "I know and I'm willing to do this if you are." I said. "Ya I'm willing to. We should talk to Luca right?" She asked. "I think we should talk to officer Myers first then talk to Luca." I said and she nodded. "Ya that is probubly a good idea. We will talk to officer Myers first thing tomorrow about this." She said. "Ok sounds like a plan." I said and with that we went back upstairs to Luca's room. "Ok Luca time for a bath then bed time" I said picking him up. "No want bath" He said. "But don't you want to play  with your knew bath toys?" Mave asked. "Ya" Luca said nodding his head. "Then you have to get in the bath" I said and took him into the bathroom. I turn on the bath and add some bubbles. While Mave gets his bath toys. I strip him of his clothes. "Do you need to use the bathroom before you get in?" I ask and he shakes his head. I then put him in the bath. As him and Mave play's with his toys I start to wash his hair. "Look mommy its a shark he is going to eat the duck " Luca said making his toy shark go twords the duck. He then pounces at the duck splashing water on Mave. I couldn't hold back my giggle. "Oh you think that's funny" she said splashing water on me. "Oh really" I said, splashing her. Luca then started laughing. "Oh really you think that's funny." Mave said and started tickling him. "Ok you two lets get out and head to bed ok?" I said. They both nod and I go grab Luca a onesie. I walk to mine and Maves room and see Luca jumping on the bed. "Luca don't jump on the bed so you don't fall please." I said and he stopped. " Ok, come here and let's get you dressed. He comes over to me and I put a diaper on him. He wears them to bed just in case because he only just got the hang of potty training or that's what he told us. I put his onesie on and lay him in our bed. I go to the bathroom and put on a sports bra and shorts. When I walk back into the room I see Mave reading him a story. I smile and crawl in bed next to Luca and not soon after he falls asleep. "Love you" I said to mave. " I love you too" She said and with that we both went to sleep.

✨✨Please Vote ✨✨