Chapter 1

Tori's POV
Stage fighting and Jade is my partner. Could the universe be any crueler??? Hi am Tori Vega and I am a 16 yr old girl that goes to Hollywood Arts. I have 4 amazing friends and 1 that I think is a friend disguised as an enemy? am not sure. we hang out and everything but she hates me, Jade. I have to stage a fight with her and am scared she might hurt me on purpose making it look like an accident. I'm terrified. I decided to go and talk to her boyfriend, Beck. "Hey Beck." I said. "Tori!" Beck said happily and hugged me. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. Jade came over with Andre. "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN VEGA?!" Jade yelled. I'm really nervous about our fight scene now. "She's not trying to steal me!" Beck yelled. "I wanted to talk to him about something. Is that a problem?" I yelled and walked away. "Hey Vega. Can't wait for our fight scene." Jade said, glaring at me. I ignored her and walked away. I'm really really scared. "Hey Tori!" Cat said happily. "Hey cat." I said nervously. "Tori, I'm so sorry about Jade! What did you want to talk to me about?" Beck asked me. "I'm just nervous that Jade is actually going to hurt me during our fight scene since she hates me so much." I said. "Don't worry. I'll make sure she doesn't." He said and hugged me. "Thanks, Beck. "Bye." Cat said, walking away. "It's okay. You're one of my best friends and I really care about you. No matter what Jade thinks about that." Beck said. "I really appreciate that, Beck." I said and walked away to catch up with Cat. I'm really nervous.

Beck's POV
I know Tori's nervous about doing the fight scene with Jade but she doesn't have to be. I'm getting fed up with Jade's attitude towards Tori. It's been like this ever since Tori joined this school. It's not fair on Tori. I do love Jade, but this is just crazy. She's been trying to ruin Tori's life just because she spilled coffee on me. It wasn't Tori's fault. I thought it was really sweet of Tori to try and get the stain out.  I better talk to Jade and get her to go easy on Tori. I walked up to her and she pulled me into a passionate kiss. "Hey babe." She said after she pulled away. "Hey." I said and she kissed me again. This time, she ran her hands through my hair. "You ok, babe?" Jade asked. I don't know why I fell for her but I did. "Jade, please promise me that you're not going to hurt Tori during your fight scene." I said. "What makes you think I'm going to hurt her?" Jade said and smirked. "Because you have been acting very hostile towards her ever since she joined this school." I said. "Can you blame me? She flirted with you and kissed you!" Jade yelled. "First of all, She didn't flirt with me, she spilled coffee on me. Secondly, she only kissed me because you poured coffee on her head!" I yelled. We've been fighting quite a lot recently. "I'm your girlfriend! I've every right to be mad at that homewrecker!" Jade yelled. We walked off to lunch. I was really mad at her.