Chapter 5

Beck's POV
I really don't know what I'm going to do about Jade. Her attitude is starting to annoy me. She walked up to me and gave me a kiss. Today is the day she and Tori do their fight scene. Tori is very nervous. Jade was at Cat's all night and Jade is very excited about the scene. It was time for them to start. "Babe, I'm sure you'll nail it." I said, reassuring her that I really cared about her because she was mad that I've been talking to Tori a lot more than her. "Okay, for our scene, I'll be a mugger and Tori will be a old lady coming home from bingo." Jade said. I smiled. Tori got into character. "Oh, I do miss the bingo." Tori said in an old lady voice. "Gimme your money." Jade said in a mugger's voice. "Huh?" Tori said. "Give me your money. I ain't joking!" Jade said. "I wonder if you'll be joking after this!" Tori said. She picked up her cane and swung it. It missed Jade but somehow, Jade was bleeding. I wasn't jumping to Jade's defence anytime soon though. I bet she's faking it to get Tori into trouble. "OMG! She's bleeding!" Cat yelled. "OW!" I yelled. I gave Tori a sympathetic smile. Tori was shocked. "What happened?" Liam asked. "Tori hit me." Jade said. "Jade, I saw what happened. She didn't hit you." I said, everyone was shocked. "Babe! I'm your girlfriend!" Jade yelled. "You may be my girlfriend but I know that Tori didn't do this!" I yelled back. "You know what? We're done!" Jade yelled. I couldn't be happier. "Tori! Why did you hit Jade?" Cat asked. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Jade, this is ridiculous." I said. "I didn't hit you! I swung and missed." Tori said. I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her. "It's ok. I know you didn't!" I said and glared at Jade. "I can't believe you're buying this, Beck! You saw what happened!" Jade said. "No, I can't believe you're feeding lies about me into other people's heads!" Tori yelled. "To be fair, we did see what happened. Maybe it was an accident." Andre said. Tori seemed really hurt. I gave her a hug. Jade glared at me. I held my arm out for Tori to take and we left the blackbox. I can't believe Jade.

Jade's POV
I'm actually happy that Beck and I are over. We would always fight. I was still going to make Tori feel bad about what she did. I'm even going to talk to Lane and convince him that she did it. I walked past and saw Beck in the hallway. "Jade, do you want to go and talk to lane now?" Cat asked. I nodded. We walked to Lane's office. "Hello Jade, Cat. What can I do for you?" Lane asked. "We need to talk to you." I said. "About Jade's eye." Cat said. "Is now a good time?" I asked. "Now's a good time!" Lane said. "We were in stage fighting class. Me and Tori were doing a fight scene. The scene was an old lady being mugged." I said. "Jade was the mugger and Tori was the old lady." Cat said. "In our scene, the old lady had to hit the mugger with her cane. Tori wasn't actually supposed to hit me." I said. "But she did." Cat said. "She hasn't even apologised." I said. Cat hugged me. "Here's what's gonna happen, Jade. I'm gonna talk to Tori and then we'll decide from there." Lane said. I thanked him and left with Cat. This is the best thing I've ever done.