Chapter 18

Tori's POV

I can't believe him. That jerk ass, this is exactly what I was talking about, only worse, I thought it would be at least a month before he was over me, but a day???!!! 'Oh Tori, I really like you, I am not gonna lead you on, lets be together, give me a chance. Ugh I can't believe I almost said yes.

And of all people he asked CAT??? CAT TO BE HIS GF, he asked that traitor after what she did to me. He knows very well her and Jade caused my mom to give me these bruises. And he told me he cared. Asshole!

Beck's POV

I am not losing a friend because of Cat. At lunch I sat down with my friends and Cat came.

"Hey babe" she sat next to me

"Cat, for the last time, we are not dating!" I am so irritated, I know she is dumb, but I never thought she'd be this stupid.

Tori got up and left, I know she is mad at me, but am gonna win her later.

Jade's POV

Cat is really my best friend, she is still helping me get back at Tori. Yes, I said I'd get my revenge and I did, now Tori hates Beck and Beck is sad, that should teach him to defend other girls instead of his gf. I know am his ex but I got real sick of him always defending her when we were still dating.

I know they are gonna clear things up though, but I still have something else up my sleeve.

Tori's POV

Today has been a sad day, found out my crush is dating my traitor. I entered the house ready to go to my room and cry myself to sleep.

I saw Beck on my couch then I screamed. I guessed that maybe I was halucinating and rubbed my eyes but he was still there.

"What do you want?" I asked not in the mood to deal with him

"You" he said making me laugh

"Ha, you should have thought about that before asking Cat to be your girlfriend." I crossed my arms

"Tori, I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend, she just said that and kissed me." it was like he read my mind bc I was just about to say 'oh so she just said "I'll be your gf" and then kissed you?'

"Idk..."

"Come on Tori, you know am not like that..." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I know..."

"So...?" He pulled me onto his lap

"Fine, but we are going on one date and then we will see whether or not another one is a good idea."

"Thank you" he said before kissing me.

Am really hoping this works out i don't want things to end badly