Chapter 21

Tori's POV

Me and Becky have been dating for 3 weeks and I am so glad we have this a shot. Everyone knows what Cat did so they've all been avoiding her, even Jade.

Beck makes me really happy and am glad he kept asking for a chance because I would've missed so much if he didn't. He is such a fun boyfriend, though he used to seem, chill and laid back, now he shows more excitment most of the time. He is still worried about my parents but they don't do anything dangerous often so I have no problem with them.

Today am going on a dinner date with him, but I agreed to meet him there bc he has something to do before coming so he couldn't pick me up. I was at the restaurant waiting for him and then some random guy walked to my table and started flirting, he wouldn't go away even though I showed him I was clearly not interested.

"Hey, Cutie, am Mike, and you are?" He took a sit

"Taken"

"I don't mind, a girl as awesome as you should be able to go out with as many guys as you want." He said not seeming to get the point

"Well if I did that, I wouldn't be such an awesome girl now, would I?" I answered

"I know what will change your mind" he said

I stood up to get to another table, but then he pulled me back and kissed me. I was shocked so it took a few seconds for me to realize I should pull away. He made it hard to pull away but I did I was gonna slap him till I realized who was looking at us... Beck.

Beck's POV

I couldn't pick Tori up bc I was getting her a necklace as a gift I planned on giving her next week, which will be our one month anniversary? Idk what they call it. I would've gotten it another time, but I wanted to get if before anyone else bought it, I feel like it is the perfect necklace for her.

I reached the restaurant and was torn by what I saw, which was Tori and some other guy, I don't even know, kissing. For a second I wished it wasn't real, i blinked to confirm I wasn't just having a nightmare.

I never thought she'd do anything like this which just makes it hurt more, bc it was so unexpected. I walked away and she called my name but I ignored her.

I was walking out of the restaurant and I saw Jade.

"Hey Beck. Just saw what happened" she said

" Am not in the mood, Jade."

"Hey, am really sorry, but I guess now you understand why I never trusted her." She came closer. "Lets get back together, I never cheated on you, I was always better than her" she caresed my cheek and pulled my in for a kiss.

I heard someone gasp, I knew it was Tori, and I kissed Jade back. She bit my bottom lip, she was a little aggressive, and I licked her bottom lip and she immediately let me in. I could taste her raspberry lip gloss. We pulled away for air and I said

"Your right, we should get back together, I missed you"

I held her hand and we walked to my car.

Just had a break up and make up all in one night.