Chapter 24

Beck's POV

Seeing Tori cry yesterday at the hospital made me so sad. I feel bad for just leaving her and doing nothing. I wanted to hug her and tell her that everything would be OK. But I felt like I couldn't. After she cheated I don't even know if she deserves pity, but at the same time she was so sad and no one should be sad like that.

I haven't really seen her around either, maybe she is avoiding me. Why wouldn't she? She is probably ashamed about what she did. And to think, she was scared to start dating because she thought I would be the one to do something like that.

Well she was right, this totally ruined our friendship. I don't think we'll be friends ever again. She broke me, I thought I could trust her, which is what made seeing her kiss another guy more heart breaking.

I have to admit I still have feelings for her, she cheated but I miss her. I got back with Jade to get back at her and to get over her, but being with Jade just makes me miss her even more. When I kiss Jade, I always forget am kissing her and forget and think am kissing Tori, when I call her name I always almost say 'Tori'. Jade wants us to be exclusive I'll be seeing my friends today and giving them the news.

Jade's POV

Thank god. I've got my boyfriend back. Beck and I are forever. Now I don't have to worry about that cheating bitch ruining our relationship.

"Hey Andre." I said.

"Hey." Andre said.

"So, did you hear that Tori cheated on Beck?" I asked.

"Hey." Beck said.

I pulled him in for a kiss. We've been together for a whole week now.

"Speaking of, where is Tori?" Andre asked. I couldn't care less.

"Who cares about that cheating bitch?" I asked and Cat smirked.

"Jade, I know she cheated but I don't want you talking about my ex like that." Beck started defending

"Are you seriously defending her? She cheated on you! I'm your girlfriend now!" I Can't believe, after everything, he still defends her.

"Am not defending her, I just don't feel like talking bad about her, I don't want to talk about her at all, I wanna forget her" he put his hands on his face showing he has been stressing over this.

"I can't believe she would do-" Andre began but Beck cut him off

"What did I just say?"

"Sorry" Andre apologized "BTW I haven't been seeing any of you guys" he added

"Just been busy, dealing with a few things" Beck answered.

-

I was in Beck's rv and I saw a tiny velvet box.

"What's that?" I asked

"Nothing!" He immediately run to it and grabbed it, his it behind his back like as if I hadn't already seen it.

I grabbed it from his hand. "Beck? Whose necklace is this?" I asked

"Uh, yours ofc" he lied

"If it's mine why is the note in here to Tori??" I asked

"Look, I got it for Tori, BEFORE the two of us broke up, and we got back together." He said thinking that would let him off the hook.

"Why?" I asked

"Today would've been our first month together" he said

"Oh so you think that's supposed to make me feel better?! We dated for two years and you didn't even get me anything like this to celebrate our first year together." I said a little hurt

"Jade, you hate this kinda stuff. You once got mad at me for getting you earrings as a birthday gift." He made his point.

Oh his right, but I am always the right one, what am I supposed to do now? I can't apologize.

"Maybe this won't work, we are just too different and it is OK to fight but we fight too much, this was a mistake" he said

"Ohh am so sad" i said pretending to care making him give me a confused look.

"Oh, baby, I got over you a while ago, like 2 weeks ago. I realized you didn't deserve me." I said as I put my arms over his neck "I only wanted to get back at Tori for fooling me."

"So you were just using me???" He seemed angry

"Oh, don't act so innocent, you too were using me to get back at her for cheating on you" I showed him making my point. "See, maybe, we are not so different after all." I pinned him to the wall so he escape.

I kissed him, and bit on his lower lip, he wouldn't let me in so why bother trying right? Wrong I just waited till he gasped for air and I was in. My tongue explored his mouth, I could taste the mint. I was surprised when he kissed back, though he might have forgotten I was not Tori.

I pulled away and said...

"You can go back to her, she never cheated on you anyway, I just paid Cat's brother to make it look like she did. I don't really care anymore anyway, she is hurt right now because of you and me, one week is enough she has already gone through some pain and am not cruel so you better go explain yourself, and while you do, tell her this is what happens when she messes with me." I said leaving the RV, and letting him go, once and for all.

I do still have feelings for him, I miss him, but I think it was for the best we broke up, he liked Tori and I blamed her but he also had feelings for her, he still likes her and I don't feel like getting heart broken again. I know if we got back together, somehow he'd go to her, he will always choose her.