Chapter 29

Tori's POV

Today is the first day of summer break and me and Beck are heading to Andre's place where we plan on hanging out with him and Robbie.

We reached there and found them looking afraid sitted on Andre's couch and they were looking at the door. I turned to see it was Jade and Cat they were looking at.

"Wtf do you want" I asked

"I just wanna talk" Jade closed the door and walked towards us.

"So you decided to kidnap someone in their own house?" I frowned in confusion

"Jade, Cat, please leave. Your words never make anything better, I doubt they would know." Beck said

"Tori, you were right, I shouldn't have framed you because I didn't trust Beck or broken you two up to get back at you. Am really sorry" she said leaving everyone in complete shock. Did Jade Wear just admit she was wrong?

"And am sorry I helped her, she is my best friend and when her and Becky broke up she started hanging out with me again like how we used to before they started dating. I thought if I didn't help her, she would stop hanging out with me." Cat explained "Just know, I never helped her because I hate you, am sorry, I just want my friends back. I promise I won't play favorites again if any of you ever get in a fight."

" We forgive you, if Becky and Tori do too" Andre said

"Tori?" Beck asked

"I know your sorry, and am happy you realize why what you did was wrong. I value your apology very much, but it takes more than a sorry to make things better. I am gonna need a little time before I forgive you." I spoke sincerely.

"So, is there a chance for things to go back to the way they were?" Jade asked

"Yeah, just not right now. And guys it is OK if you wanna hang out with them, you don't have to stop hanging out just because I won't be with them for some time." I don't want my friends to feel like I control what they do

"Me and Cat are going to the beach, do you guys wanna come?"

I felt everyone's eyes on me

"Go ahead, am gonna head home" I said

"Thanks Tori!" Andre said before hugging me and heading out the door

"Your the best" Robbie followed them

"Aren't you going?" I asked Becky who was still here

"Naa, I'd rather be with you" he said

I gave him a questioning look "aha, OK"

"Am serious! Come on let's go hang out at your place."

We got out of Andre's house, entered the car and he drove us to my home.

Cat's POV

I Really hope what we did wasn't too bad so that Tori won't hate us forever. I didn't mean to make her life hell, I got lost in helping Jade, I have to admit it was kinda fun. Oh don't judge me, like you never do shitty things with your best friend.

I hope she forgives us, am glad I have the rest of my friends back, and I hope she'll be back soon. Things will be better when we are all together.

Honestly, I always thought Tori and Becky would make a good couple which is why I would tell Jade to be careful, Tori might take him away.

Int he end, Tori didn't take him, they broke up, and Jade even set the two up. Sure she did it as part of her evil plan but she gave Tori permission to date Beck, showing that before we took things too far, Tori would never date Beck without Jade's approval.

Jade's POV

I realized I did Tori wrong. It was wrong of me to frame her because of my dumb insecurities and get back at her for getting people to know she was innocent.

I want things to go back to the way they were. I felt bad when Cats said I stopped hanging out with her when me and Beck started dating. I haven't been a good best friend. I've been a toxic friend to her, and I was a toxic girlfriend to Beck.

I just want things to go back to normal, I annoy Tori and she annoys me, I scare Robbie and Beck lectures me for being mean to them. Those where good times and I want them back. I really messed up, but I wanna right my wrongs.

-

Tori's POV

It's been two weeks since Jade and Cat apologized. Normally I used to imagine senserios in my head where I would hurt them or give them a piece of my mind, but for the past two weeks I haven't. I haven't had any urge to scream at them or hurt them so am pretty sure I have forgiven them.

I called everyone to come hang out and right now they are all in my house playing a card game. And am not hating them for everything they do, so yeah I think all is forgiven.

"Hey, Robbie what happened to that dumb puppet of yours?" Jade asked

"Don't call him a puppet!" Robbie said

"Robbie, he's a puppet" Jade said

"I rented him to some kid" Robbie said

"Man! I thought you finally got rid of that thing!" Andre play his card

"Why do you hate Rex??" Robbie asked

"It's just creepy" Andre gave him a tap on the shoulder

"Yeah, and it is weird the way you believe he talks on his own is just sad" Cat explained

"OK, I agree Robbie is weird, but cut him some slack" I said

"I do what I want, Vega"

Yeah, back to old times, and it feels good.