Chapter 28

Tori's POV

It has been a month since I cleared things up with my mom and a month and a half since me and Beck got back together.

Me and Trina are now close with mom, we tell her many things going on in our lives. She now knows that me and Beck are together and she has no problem with us dating. We usually tell her if we have something going on at school and she will advise us on how to work things out. The advice isn't great but am glad I don't feel like I have to hide everything from her anymore.

Things with Beck have been good, we are on good terms, we have and like one of two fights but we always resolve them. My friends have also found out what happened and they are now more afraid of Jade than they were before.

Am not sure what terms I am on with Jade and Cat. I understand why Jade did the things she did, but Cat on the other hand,  I don't at all.

Today was the last day of school before summer break, so we had a party to celebrate the fact that we don't have to return to school for three months. The party is at my place because my mom said it would be OK as long as no one broke anything.

There where lots of people I don't know at the party but apparently my friends new them. I was talking to Beck when I saw Jade and Cat enter.

What trouble do they wanna start now... Can they at least wait for me and Beck to reach 2 months together before they try breaking us up again?? What do they want anyway? I've done nothing to either one of them, no revenge needed. Maybe Jade realized she still likes Beck and she wants him back.

"Hey Vega, Beck" Jade greeted

"Hiiii!" Cat greeted with her peppy attitude

"Hi guys" I am really not in the mood for whatever shit they have planned

"Hello" Beck gave them a small wave

"Nice party" Cat complimented

"Thanks, well am gonna go grab myself a drink" I said getting up

"Wait, Tori" Jade began

"What?"

"We didn't mean for you to take things personally, I thought it would be funny" Jade explained thinking that made anything better

I sarcasticly smiled "Oh, am sorry to inform you, but funny things make people laugh." I dropped the smile "incase you didn't notice, I am not laughing"

"Why are you being so sensitive about this? You got back at Jade when she framed you, and she let you have become back a week after you two broke up" Cat put out her hands defensively

"First of all, you have no idea what I went through when you two idiots framed me, then I expose you bitches and you think that's a reason to get revenge??!!!" I looked at the both of them like they were crazy "first of all there was no revenge needed because all I did was show everyone that I was innocent. You think playing around with a happy couple is no big deal, making them distrust each other for no reason is OK for you???!!!" I am so furious right now, I hate it when fools try to justify their actions. "You seriously broke us up, simply massage your dumb ego"

"Chill" Jade said

I pinched my nose out of frustration. "OK, well am just gonna go get some air" I said walking out with Beck following

"Ugh!!!! They're so annoying, like why tf did they even come if they didn't wanna admit they were wrong, like let them leave us alone and stfu." I said

"Babe, don't let them get to you, tonight is supposed to be fun so lets just go in there, ignore the mean bitches and have fun." He whispered hugging me from the back.

"Your right, am not gonna let them ruin tonight for me."

-

The party ended and everyone left except for Beck. He was sitted on a chair going through his phone.

I walked to him and thought for a second before I decided to straddle him.

He put the phone away and whispered "that was one heck of a party wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was, thanks for helping me not focus on Cat and Jade" I said as I looked in his eyes them my eyes shifted to his mouth.

I put my arms around his neck, and he did the same to me, on of his hands on my cheek. Our lips were only a centimetre apart. I put my lips closer to his but they didn't touch.

"Your a little tease aren't you?" He smiled as he came closer making our lips finally touch.

He bit my lip and I felt his tongue on my lips but I didn't let him in until I felt him lick my lips again. I let him in and I fekt his tongue exploring my mouth and then I did the same till we both fought for dominance and he ended up winning. My hands played with his soft, fluffy hair and then they went around his neck again. His hand caressed my cheek while the othe hand was behind my back keeping me close to him.

I sometimes wonder what would happen if I didn't give us a chance. Beck makes me so happy, and I almost let him slip away. Thankfully he didn't give up on me, because I am so lucky to have him.