Chapter 10

Tori's POV

When I heard my alarm, I wanted to cry until I realized today is the day I get to set things straight.

I did what i normally do everyday when am getting ready for my day. Stare in the mirror for about 10 min, either admiring how gorgeous I look, or asking myself why am so ugly. Today is a lucky day because I look amazing. Next spend about 45 min in the shower getting lost in thought about random stuff, or singing in the shower. After that brush my teeth, moisturise my skin, put on my bra and underwear, followed by the first outfit I spot from my disorganised closet.

I ate french toast for breakfast, and talked to Trina about how school is terrible before we entered the car and went to school.

When I got there, I went to look for my friends and Lane. The only person around was Andre but whatever I just need on person to know and that's Lane since if be finds out, everyone will eventually.

Lane and Andre where hiding somewhere around Jade's locker, and so I walked up to her.

"How is your eye? Has it gotten any rushes from whatever you put on it to fool everyone?" I slowly walked up to her.

"I know you wish that but no, the make up I used is safe for my skin." She grinned before opening her locker to grab her books.

"So you admit am innocent..." I fought back a smile not wanting to make her suspicious.

"Yeah, so what? No one will believe you" she shut her locked before giving me a glare.

"You are totally sick, idk why I ever cared about you liking me" I shook my head wondering why I cared about such a mean girl's approval.

"Am not the only one that doesn't like you" she looked down then looked back up at me.

"Yeah because everyone thinks am a monster because of you"

"First of all, you are." She glared and grinded her teeth. "Second, no, am talking about someone that didn't like u before the fight scene"

"What are you talking about?" I said confused

"The person that helped me fool everyone, helped me get back at you for trying to steal my man. Well he isn't mine any more, and I don't want him." She looked at one of the books she had gotten out of her locker and slowly running her finger over it.

"Get to the point" I rolled my eyes.

"Cat, she was on my side, she believes am not being paranoid and you really were trying to steal Beck from me." She looked away from the book and looked me in the eyes with an evil smirk before walking away.

I can't believe this, Cat was helping her? But she always seemed so innocent and loving, why would she do this to me?? I know I have exposed Jade, but know I have another problem, I have a back stabber as a friend...

UGH WHY TF CAN'T LIFE BE ON MY SIDE FOR ONCE!!! EVERYTIME I SOLVE ONE PROBLEM I GET ANOTHER ONE!!! LIKE CAN'T I GET A BREAK???