Chapter 6

Tori's POV
I can't believe this has happened. My mom's going to kill me. You see, she abuses me. When she finds out about this, she's going to beat me worse than ever. My dad walked out on our family so it's only me, mom and Trina. Me and Trina are like best friends but mom hates me. I was in the asphalt cafe eating alone. Jade was glaring at me. "Hey." Beck said. Lane came over. "Tori, can you come to my office when you've eaten lunch?" Lane asked. I nodded and he walked away. What was that about? "What was that about?" Beck asked. "I don't know." I said. I saw Cat and Jade glaring at me. Ugh. They must have told him what happened. "Sweetie, are you okay?" Beck asked. I nodded. "I'm gonna be in such trouble. I'm not even hungry anymore." I panicked. "Hey, it'll be fine. Want me to come with you?" Beck asked. I nodded. We walked to Lane's office. "Ah, Tori. Sit down. Now, you probably know why you're here." Lane said. "No, actually. I don't." I said. Beck squeezed my hand. "Since this is just a waste of time, I'm going now." I said, grabbing my stuff. "Tori, wait!" Beck called. "Jade came to see me earlier." Lane said. "And?" I said, not caring. "She told me that you hit her with a cane." Lane said. "Which is not true!" I yelled. "Lane, I saw what happened. Tori didn't hit her." Beck said. "This is ridiculous!" I yelled. "Tori, Jade seemed really truthful." Lane said and left. Good. I can go now. At least I'm not in trouble. We went to lunch and sat down. I looked at her smirking at me. Something in me sparked and I walked over to her. "I know you hate me but lying about me hitting you isn't the way to deal with it." I said. "Why would I lie about that?" Jade asked. "Because you've hated me ever since I came to this school! Telling lane that I hit you is taking things too far, Jade. I didn't even hit you!" I yelled and walked off. I was really angry. I'm really pissed off.

Beck's POV
Tori seemed so sad. I wish that I could do something to make everything better.