Chapter 19

Beck's POV

I approached the door on Tori's front porch, and I rang the bell.

Today we are going on our first date. She wanted something simple so we are going to a mini golf club and after that we'll get ice cream. Ofc we are both dressing casual.

"Hey" she said as she opened the door

"Hey Tori, looking amazing as always" I said

"You know you don't have to compliment me right?" She replied

"Just stating facts, plus it feels like the first thing i need to do when going on a date." I admitted

"Well thank you, but you don't have to."

"Ready to go?" I asked

"Lets go" She walked to the car

We reached the mini golf club and I knew the game was difficult to play, but rn it feels impossible. None of us have been able to make the ball enter the hole and am pretty sure we've tried more than 10 times now.

"Am gonna do it" I said

"No way, am horrible at it, but no way your better than me, there's no way you'll be able to score." She stated.

"Oh really? OK, why don't we make a bet then? First one to score wins and the loser pays for the ice cream" I put my hands out in a suggestive manner.

"Your on!" She accepted the challenge

"Aww man!" I threw my hands down after I missed

"Haha, step aside, and let the master show you how it's done" she hit the ball with her golf club but it passed by the hole and ended a few feet away from it.

"What? Are you the master of failure?" I teased.

"Are you the master of failure" she mimicked me

"Oh, really mature" I said

She just pointed her tongue at me, and I pointed mine back. We just laughed at our childishness and then ended up looking in each other's eyes. She looked down at my lips and then pulled in for a kiss.

-

Right now, we are at the park, eating ice cream.

"Ha, told you I'd get it in first' I bragged

"Yeah, yeah" she said not looking interested

"Oh, Tori, don't be upset just because I beat u" I said

"You don't have to rub it in" she poured

"I know, but it is fun, that's the joy of winning" I said and realized she was looking into the sunset.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" She said, loving the view.

"It sure is" I said, agreeing with her

"This is the part where u tell me it ain't as beautiful as me..." She said reminding me

"Ehh, I don't think lying will do anything" I joked

She gasped"How dare you!" She put her hand to her chest, acting hurt.

"Come on, I can't compare you to the sky, unless you turned into one." I explained

"Makes sense. Am just glad that you don't make cliche comments." She gave me a peck on the lips

Tori's POV

This date was awesome. He made it really fun, he doesn't seem to have become so mushy and I wanna keep it that way. This means that if we didn't work out, being friends wouldn't be so hard, bc he is still a best friend. He is honest with me, he jokes with me, and he won't try and come up with vague comments.

Am mostly glad that he asked me on another date, and I said yes. So I guess there are many more to come.