Chapter 12

Tori's POV

I was in my room crying because I just hurt someone and I have turned into a monster, my life is a mess, just when I almost had everything figured out, it just fell apart like that.

I heard someone calling my name but I didn't answer

"Tori... Tori... Tori..."

I woke up and realized Beck and Andre were the ones calling my name to wake me up. I immediately jumped up and started doing a happy dance because this was all just a nightmare, am not a monster.

After like 5 seconds I lost my balance, my vision went black, and I started to hear a high pitched sound. It was only for a few seconds. Guess I should not have stood up so fast after I had just woken up.

I put my hands on Beck's shoulders to help me keep my balance. He put his arms around my waist to help me keep from falling. I got a little tingly feeling and I looked him in the eyes, he looked back and we held each other's gaze before Andre spoke.

" You slept for the entire class, have you not been getting a lot of sleep lately" he asked looking at the two of us like he was trying to understand what was going on.

"Yeah, I have been a little stressed lately, but it is nothing too serious." I let go of Beck's shoulders and blushed a little.

Jade's POV

Me and Cat were in the school reception, waiting to be let in the principal's office. I already know why.

"Cat..." I grinded my teeth "you didn't tell anyone about what we did to Tori, did you?"

"No, you said I had to keep my mouth shut and that's what I did" she looked at me with her innocent eyes.

"Don't lie to me" I hit my fist on the arm of the chair I was sitting in

"Am not lying" she bounced on the chair in fear

-

So I was right, they know about what we did to Tori, only Cat wasn't lying, she actually never told anyone. Tori made Lane easdrop on the conversation I had with her earlier. Cat wasn't the rat, it was me.

I can't believe she fooled me into confessing my actions. Because of her, my parents are gonna find out I framed someone, I have detention for one week. I have to explain to d and apology to her for framing her and everyone for fooling the when they assemble everyone at the Asphalt Care'.

-

The time has come for me to embarrass myself infront of the whole school.

"I know you are all wondering why we asked u to appear here before going home, well Jade West has something she has to say." Lance introduced me and gave me the mic.

"As you all may or may not know, a few days ago Tori Vega hit me in the face during a fight seen, well she didn't actually hit me, I faked everything with make up, I have been faking everything this whole time. I'd like to apologize Tori Vega for framing her and causing her trouble. I know we have had our differences but it was wrong of me to do that. I would also like to apologize to everyone else that believed me, it was wrong of me to make you all look like fools, I hope you can forgive me." I gave the mic back to lane and everyone moved on with their lives.

After this I went to look for Tori and was glad when J found her.

"Vega!" I yelled her name

"Wtf do you want now Jade???" She was irritated and she was about to walk away

"I really am sorry, Tori. I just, I let my insecurities get the best of me, and I let my jealous get to me" my voice cracked and I looked at her with pleasing eyes. "To show that amazing really done with my old ways, me and Beck are broken up, so if you two by any chance started dating I would support you two, I know me and him aren't right for each other anyway."

"Wow. Really?" She asked not seeming to believe what I was saying.

"Yeah."

"Well if you mean that, you really must be sorry, I am too for tricking you into confession and making you insecure about your relationship with Beck." She looked like she didn't believe what was happening, I wouldn't either.

"Hug?" I spread out my arms

"Idk this feels like a trap." She said

"I won't do anything to you." I assured

She hugged me back and I think she believes me.

Which is good, now am gonna be able to get back at her. No body fools me and gets away with it.