Chapter 15

Beck's POV

I was so close, our lips where like an inch away, just as they where about to touch the door opened, and we immediately pulled away before we had a chance to share a kiss. It was Andre and Jade.

"Sorry I took long, I had to persuade her to give me the key. And u know how stubborn she can be" Andre said like he didn't see what was just about to happen, though I know he did for sure.

"No, it's fine, I get why, thanks for your help man." I tried to hide the fact that I was upset

"Well lets get to class, we r late already, no more time to waste" Tori got out of the janitor's closet and we followed.

I am just really sad that he decided to show up then if all the possible times he could come, and u chose that one universe? And with Jade. She probably saw the fact that we almost kissed.

Wait,  why tf did she lock us there in the first place?? I am guessing maybe to get back at me, but for what? She was the one who dumbed me. Maybe BC she blames the both of us for our break up.

Anyway, their timing was bad, now it is gonna be awkward between us bc the kiss almost but never happened.

The girls were ahead of us and entered the class and I was about to follow, then Andrew stopped.

"Hold on, don't think I didn't see what was going on before we entered, when did this all start?" He said

"Idk, it just did, it didn't magically just happen one day and then boom we like each other, it happened slowly, we didn't even realize until today." I explained

"Well be careful, i don't trust Jade, and am pretty sure she saw too." He said before entering class.

Jade's POV

Ugh I saw them, they were so close. I wanna kill Andre so bad rn. They were so close and then he came and ruined everything. But whatever now they are gonna become a couple soon either way, bc they both know something is going on between them.

I just need to be patient for this to work.

Beck's POV

When school was over I decided to just skip all the awkward shit that was about to go down and just be a man.

"Hey Tori" I greeted as I walked up to her

"Hey"

"Look, what happened in the Janitor's closet this morning-" I started before she cut me off

"I know, it was a mistake and we should stick as friends" she said looking down

I know what you might be thinking but no, i didn't go along with it.

"What? No, I was gonna say, I realized that I like u, like I really like u, I have feelings for you, and I wanted to ask if you would... maybe wanna go out with me." I nervously run my hand through my hair.

"Beck, I feel the same way, I really really like u too, and I have caught feelings for u too."

"Awesome!" I said feeling glad that she feels the same

"I just don't think it would be a good idea for us to start dating."