Chapter 22

Tori's POV
It happened so fast why did he go back to her? I thought he was over here before he started dating me. Now I'm in crying my eyes out in front of this Mike guy, but I don't care. I can't believe that he didn't let me explain and he just went back to Jade. Has he been liking her this whole time??! Was I just a rebound?? Was he using me to make her Jealous??!!

"Hey, don't cry, am really sorry I broke up you and your boyfriend, I didn't think he'd be this important to you" Mike said

"Really???!!! IF HE WASN'T WHY DID I REFUSE TO CHEAT ON HIM WITH YOU???!!" I screamed at him. I am so sick if people who don't care how they affect others.

"Am really sorry" he said coming closer

"Get away from me!" I said and I left

We were happy, why'd that asshole have to ruin everything for me. Couldn't hear go flirt with another girl???

I locked myself in my room and heard my mother call me but I didn't answer. Am not in the mood for her shit today. Am too sad to deal with her rn.

"Tori Vega open this door right now!" She yelled

I know she will beat me when she gets the chance but IDC right now I need to be alone and the last thing I need is a mother who never gives me any support.

I heard her footsteps and it sounded like she was leaving.
At least she got the message.

-

It's my worst nightmare. Beck and Jade are back together. I haven't been feeling very well so I'm just going to stay home. Beck's mad at me so I have no reason to go in. I have really bad cramps and my bruises are starting to bother me.

"Sis, are you not going to school today?" Trina asked.

"No, I don't feel good." I said and winced.

"TORI! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!!"My mom yelled and hit me with a whip.

"MOM SHE ISNT WELL!" Trina yelled.

"Mom, that really hurt and I feel really sick so I'm not going to school." I said.

"I'll tell them that you're not well." Trina said.

"Thanks, Treen. My side really hurts." I said.

I also don't want to face Beck because he will be really mean to me. I didn't do anything, Mike kissed me and I tried to pull away.

Trina left the house and mom went up to her room. I'm feeling really sick. I'm just not going to go into school until everything in my head is cleared.

Beck's POV

Today Robbie asked me to take him to the hospital, I was about to ask why but then I realized I don't really wanna know so I dropped him there and when I was there I saw Tori.

She looked so sad and worried. She looked torn.

"Tori?" I called

"What?" She  asked

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"What are YOU doing here?" She asked

"I was dropping Robbie, he asked me to bring him here, didn't ask why, but just dropped him off" I replied "hey, what's wrong?" I asked

"I don't have to tell you, plus aren't you mad at me" she put her knees up to her chest and laid her head on them, putting her arms around her head

"You know what? Fine. Whatever. I was just trying to be nice." I walked out of the hospital.

I am not falling for whatever that was, she thinks her vulnerable act is going to make me forget what she did? Well it won't and even if I did we wouldn't back together because I have Jade now.