Chapter 11 (M)

Wassup! :3

_____________

Font - dream/ Lisa talking
Font - Someone talking
Font - reality
_____________

The sound of spoon, clicking the round cup with each twirl of the woman's finger.

A painful quite surrounds the two women inside a dark office. Them, sitting infront of each other in the long black table.

The other lady sighed as she removed the spoon on her cup of tea and placed it beside it then she sip.

"You really don't want to believe me, do you?"  The woman spoke unintentionally seductive as she sip to her tea.

Lisa sighed as she rolled her eyes and glance to her left side then looked darkly to the woman infront of her.

"Why would I? You're the one poisoned me, so why would I believe you?". Lisa challenged the woman making the woman infront of her laughed.

"I'm sorry I laughed really hard" the woman apologized as she wipes her lips elegantly then put down her cup.

Then, she immediately looked on Lisa's eyes as she smiles timidly.

"I just can't handle your joke. Especially knowing that YOU made those, not me. You just deny that. Deny that YOU made all of those. Deny that YOU made that with your own hands. Deny that YOU lied to each and everyone. Deny that all of those were all just in your imagination. And blame it to me." The woman said smiling devilfish seeing Lisa gritting her teeth.

"And YOU made me. What shall I say now? Welcome back, Pranpriya?"

__

"Lisa??" Lisa seems to snapped to her daydreaming when she heard her wife calling her.

"Daydreaming again?" Jennie asked softly as she placed the cup of tea in the the long black table.

Lisa examined the place, it's like on her dream with the woman. But it's more lighter–well there's a dim light on.

"Hey". Jennie called her softly as she places her hand to Lisa's left cheek.

"I'm asking you" Jennie said softly as she lean her nose to her wife's nose.

"Yes, seems I am" Lisa breathed out as she looked at jennie's eyes.

"Then, I hope you're daydreaming about me" Jennie whispered as she swiftly turned the swivel chair of Lisa to her.

Jennie straddled to Lisa's lap as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

Lisa automatically placed her hands on her wife's waist. As she roamed her eyes on her wife's body.

"And I hope you're thirsty". Jennie added as she plays the little hair from Lisa's nape.

Lisa's eyes shot up, looking straightly to her wife's eyes. But, her eyes widen and seems to shake in fear as she saw her wife's bloody red eyes.

"Y-your eyes". She muttered, still looking shakily to her wife's eyes.

Jennie slightly tilted her head.

"Why? Don't you like my real eyes? does it bothers you? is my eye color not attractive to you? do you want me to remove my eyes and change it into something that it can make you attract to it?" Jennie asked blankly staring into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa froze to what jennie said.

Those words..

Jennie seem noticed how her wife froze. So, she started to grind a little to get her wife's attention back which she did.

"You seem pretty loaded, let's have fun for a moment. Can we?" Jennie whispered into Lisa's ear as she licked it earning a groan from her wife.

Lisa's gripped from her wife's waist got tight as she grind back with jennie.

Jennie started to kiss Lisa passionately still grinding to Lisa's lap and starting to unbuttoned Lisa's polo.

"Fuck, I can feel your heat" Lisa mumbled between their kiss.

"And I can feel you down there. So hard for me" Jennie whispered as she broke the kiss.

Jennie stares once again to her wife's eyes while she goes down with her tongue licking down to Lisa's pants.

She stopped onto the bulging part of Lisa's pants and plants a kiss to it, making Lisa sighed softly.

Jennie explored her hands all over Lisa's body.

"My most exciting part" Jennie whispered as she suck the bulge from Lisa's pants.

"Fuck". Lisa whispered as she throws her head back and gripped the handle chair tightly.

Jennie stopped from sucking as she unzipped the pants and removed it.

Lisa's cock slammed against her stomach, and slightly slapped Jennie's cheek making her gasped.

Jennie hold Lisa's cock with her two tiny hands while locking her gaze with her wife.

She spit the cockhead as she massaged it up and down then she swallowed the head making Lisa moaned loudly.

"Yes yes, that's it babe" Lisa moaned as she put her hand on jennie's head , guiding her head.

Jennie bops her head up and down while her hands are massaging Lisa's stress balls just like how Lisa wants it.

"Fuck! I badly want to fuck your face, baby" Lisa groaned and slightly thrust.

Jennie removed the cock for awhile as she looked straightly in her wife's eyes.

"Then do it. Roughly". Jennie commanded and wait for her wife's move.

Lisa's eyes seem to darken as she grabbed jennie's head and lean her wife's lips to her cock.

Without a warning, she swiftly plunged her cock onto her wife's mouth, pounding like a wild lion.

"Fuck fuck, take my cock! Yes!" Lisa groaned as she throws her head back in pleasure.

Jennie simply takes her wife's cock while she rub herself.

"Yes yes, fuck ruby jane". Lisa moaned still pounding like a wild beast.

Two or more thrust Lisa seem to reach her peak as well as Jennie.

"Fuck!" Lisa moaned as she places jennie's head on the floor and licked her two fingers then plunged it inside of jennies pussy making her moan.

The vibration seem to fasten more of Lisa's thrust on her mouth and to jennie's pussy.

"Fuck fuck, I'm coming!" Lisa moaned loudly, and feeling of the tightness on her fingers. Jennie is coming also.

One last thrust and they both send into a cloud nine.

Lisa removed her shaft from her wife's mouth as well as her fingers , leaving a white sticky juice.

And jennie swallowed it.

Lisa—with enough strength, carried her wife and placed her to a long sofa. Both panting.

"Round 2 will be nice , right??"

_____________
TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry for the unexpected M, I need to touch some grass. I just got finished watching the S2 of 365 days. That's why there's an unexpected M😭

[SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS]