Chapter 12

Hello :3

_________

"Round two will be nice, right?" Lisa husked out in jennie's lips.

Jennie's lips widen indicating she's smiling.

"As much as I want more. We both knew we have still responsibilities to do." Jennie whispered softly while looking at Lisa's eyes and her thumb rubbing Lisa's right cheek.

Lisa frowned slightly while looking at her wife's eyes.

"How come your eyes are red now? Are you somewhat vampire or what?" Lisa joked and chuckled nervously.

Jennie chuckled also as she grabs Lisa's face and peck her nose.

"No, I'm not vampire or what. I'm a human just like you. I'm just putting brown contact lens so that the kids would not be scared. Every night I'm removing them. So I was surprised you do not know I have red eyes." Jennie explained while smiling as she looked at lisa lovingly.

"Im..actually glad that the kids inherited your Hazel brown eyes. " Jennie husked out as she pecked under Lisa's eyes.

"Y-you have red eyes.." Lisa mumbled as she tried to remove herself from Jennie but jennie's grip to her tighten.

"Yes. I just explained" Jennie said while smiling timidly.

Lisa blinked her eyes multiple times and decided to remove herself from Jennie.

"I n-need to go". Lisa said making jennie sit up.

"Where to?" Jennie asked as she put her hair at her back, exposing her mounds.

Lisa's mind got blank, the sight of her wife's sexy body got her mind blank.

Lisa gulped as she removed her gaze to her wife's marvelous body.

"To my next meeting. My client wants to have a meeting on this certain café". Lisa said as she fixes her polo and straighten it up. Then she gets her pants and pulled it up until she locked and zipped it.

Lisa gets her wife's clothes and gave it to Jennie.

Jennie simply stared at her clothes on her wife's hand and put her gaze on Lisa's eyes.

She gets her bra as she stand up then she pulled Lisa down using her bra wrapped on Lisa's nape.

"Be careful then. I don't want any girls flirting around you or else I'll pop their boobs as well as your balls. Got it?" Jennie husked dangerously while her bloody red eyes shot through the Hazel brown eyes of Lisa.

Lisa shivered but nonetheless nodded.

Jennie sent her a timid smile and wiped the invisible dust on her wife's collar as she fixed it then let her go.

"You may go" Jennie said while scanning her black thong.

"O-okay..I love you". Lisa said lovingly.

"I love you too, honey". Jennie replied while smiling lovingly.

_______

No One's POV

Once Lisa arrived at the said certain Café.

She was about to parked her car when suddenly a knock stopped her.

She lowered her window and faced a guard.

"Yes, sir??". Lisa asked politely.

"Maam, I'm sorry but only private customers, manager and owner can park here. You can parked your car near the park over there". The guard pointed out which Lisa simply nodded.