Chapter 21 [FINALE]

So finale it is. And I don't think I'll be doing an epilogue. IF I will be doing an epilogue it would be like another ending, cuz I was thinking another ending because I think some of yall wouldn't like the og ending. But then again it's just an IF.

Btw, if someone here is confused, I suggest you to read the Chapter 19 because the secrets were finally revealed by Jisoo. Read it properly please.

Let's start

________

L I S A

Only mistake
You gave me 365 days

You hummed gracefully as you feel your victory.

But nothing could ever make me be
Next to you

You hummed as you feel like no one could ever do to what you did.

I've tried so hard
But no one's perfect enough

All those bloods around your hand as you wipe your favorite bloody knife, dancing gracefully while humming as if you just did not killed everyone...

The love that we both feel to each other is starting to burned and becoming unhealthy madness..

tell me..were those all just a lie?

There's something so sweet
About death

And here you are , infront of me, laughing sweetly..so so dangerously sweet...as if you just didnt killed them--no you made me killed them..you messed my mind..

'Cause when you are gone
I've lost myself away

you drugged me..
you made me more crazy..
it's where I found out that the sleeping that I am taking were switched as a drug.

sipping their bloods infront of me and then making me drink their bloods...

its suffocating..

its...dark...

just like how you love it..

and here i am thought that its finally over...when its just starting for you...

The couple they have thought is perfect,
,here we are in my nightmare and as much as your paradise, both locked in.

The Old Student's Council Room.

you, humming while dancing gracefully as you chop the tiny finger and long fingers and sipping the bloods, liking the sweet taste that the person you killed infront of me...

tell me...is it really love?

And I've never wanted to feel so wrong
When I'm in love with you

Those words that you tell me, telling me that there is not thing to worry about and those nightmares that they just stayed are nightmares are all lies.

I follow your step
I'll never leave you again

And as if like you didn't manipulate me, knowing I have a disorder. You made me kill, you made me laugh like a monster, you made me crazy.

And look at us now
No one is perfect enough

As if you and my monster inside are one.

As if like you two planned this all along since we'd met for the first time.