Chapter 13

Hai guys ;)

__________

"Hi. Yes there's an accident here. Yes, please come faster. Thank you."

"Hey miss, are you okay?". Lisa slowly looked up to see who's talking to her.

But the sunlight keeps blocking her eyesight.

She squinted her eyes and she swear her soul left her body.

"W-what..." Lisa mumbled helplessly as she looked at the woman infront of her.

"I said are you okay, miss? Are you hurt? Do you feel any pain or what?". The woman asked worriedly.

Lisa just looked at her as if she's seeing a ghost.

"What's your name? Btw, I'm Lee Ji-Eun". The woman smiled as she put her hand on Lisa's right shoulder making her flinch.

"Oh! Sorry! Is your shoulder hurt??" Ji-Eun asked worriedly as she gently touched Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa looked at her in terror as she avoid the touch.

"P-please don't touch me" Lisa mumbled helplessly as she don't know what to do anymore.

She feels like she's going crazy. Everything was too much for her today.

First, is that she discovered her wife's true eyes. Second is that there's someone following her with the same location and same scenario to her nightmare. And lastly, IU.

It is one of the most traumatic memory about IU.

Ji-Eun was about to speak when a siren interrupts her.

Ambulance and police cars came. And immediately looked over the incident.

Nurses and a doctor walked over to the victims.

Surprisingly, jisoo is the doctor.

"Lisa?!". Jisoo rushed over to lisa and checked on her.

"Are you okay?!". Jisoo said worriedly as she keeps on checking Lisa, specially her head.

Lisa held jisoo's hands to stop her.

"I'm okay, unnie". Lisa said with a timid smile.

Jisoo sighed as she looked worriedly to lisa.

Despite of always bickering, they treat each other as a sisters. The four of them. And it is one of the reasons why she chose to be a doctor is because she wants to take care of her sisters.

"Be careful, you dumbass". Jisoo said angrily but still worriedness flows to her tone.

"C'mon, let me take you to the hospital to check if there's any problem". Jisoo said but Lisa refused.

"I'll count one to five, manoban". Jisoo said firmly using her unnie card.

Lisa sighed in defeat and walked towards the ambulance.

As jisoo watched Lisa going inside the ambulance with the help of the nurses.

She looks around, checking if there's any other civilians that are affected to the incident. But as she turn her gaze to her left, her body froze.

"Doc! The driver of the truck has a cut to its forehead". One of the nurses informed her making her snapped.

"A-ah yes!". Jisoo stuttered as she ran to the location.

Forget, jisoo. Forget.

__________

  Lisa