Our Hero

Javi's Pov

At the beach

Now that Aiyon was a part of the team we decided to introduce him and Zayto to the beach. Ollie, Amelia and Izzy were relaxing on the towels while Zayto, Aiyon and Myself made a sandcastle "How long is Elouise gonna be again?" I heard Izzy ask from behind me "she shouldn't be long she messaged me a few minutes ago and told me she's gonna shower and then she'll join us" Amelia answered "Why didn't she come with us" Zayto joined the conversation "She had to go to the race track, she and a couple of her friends have a freestyle competition in a few weeks" Amelia explained, "Why doesn't she tell us whenever she has a competition or something?" Izzy mentioned "honestly don't know she doesn't even tell me when she has something to do with motocross coming up. The only reason I know she has this one is because I overheard her speaking with one of the boys about it" Amelia admitted "one of the boys?" Izzy asked "Yeah there are these five boys that Elouise is friends with, I don't really know them that well since Elouise doesn't really talk about them to me," Amelia told him "That's true, She spends so much time at the track yet none of us know anything about it" Ollie pointed out "Motorcross?" Aiyon asked looking confused "Motorcross is a sport that Elouise is into" Amelia briefly explained to him "Speak of the devil and she shall appear," Izzy joked as she waved "Hey guys" She greeted us as she took a seat in between Izzy and Amelia "You good?" Amelia asked "Yeah Luke was just being a petty bitch today" She laughed as she moved to lay down before she began a conversation with Amelia and everyone went back to what they were doing "This earth summer is great you can surf, dive and make tiny houses out of sand. What more could you want" Aiyon happily stated "I wouldn't say no to ice cream," I suggested "Oh we didn't have that on Rafkon" Aiyon admitted "Man Elouise and Amelia made me try it a couple of days after I woke up. Soooo good" Zayto told him "I still have the video of his reaction" Elouise joined in as Amelia and Ollie laughed "There's an ice cream cart right over there" Ollie pointed out causing me and Aiyon to look at each other "Time to get to work on that list, Let's get it Javi" He practically pulled me up from the sand and began walking over to the cart "Oh no, Lookout" Aiyon called out to a young girl as we noticed the ice cream cart rolling towards her "Stop that cart" a worried voice screamed "She can't hear you" I hurriedly told Aiyon as I charged towards the young girl and moving her out of the way "Hey move it" I heard Aiyon warn someone as I made sure the girl was ok. I turned around and spotted Aiyon jumping on top of the cart before grabbing the umbrella and using it to slow the cart to a stop, I left the girl and ran towards Aiyon "You saved my cart. Thank you" The ice-cream cart owner thanked him "You guys are heroes as a reward I want to give you free ice cream for life" He offered which caused Aiyon to cheer "Oh well that's a very kind offer but it's really-" I tried to refuse "Are you kidding, this is the best" Aiyon cut me off "I'll start with the strawberry, Make it a triple scoop," He asked "Sure thing and for you" The seller turned to me "No thanks I'm just happy I could help" I refused his offer as Aiyon received his ice cream and returned to the others who had moved into the shade. Zayto and Ollie were relaxing, Amelia was reading her book while Izzy and Elouise were looking at something on Elouise's phone everyone greeted us as we sat with them. We ended up joining Elouise who was introducing Izzy to the rules of Motocross "Haunted Egyptian Pyramids huh?" Ollie's voice rang out interrupting everyone else's conversations "You know I've been there right? No ghosts just sand" Ollie told Amelia as he gestured to the sand. Out of nowhere, a sporix beast hatched and everyone around us began running away as the seven of us got ready to face the sporix with Aiyon dropping his ice cream in the process "Eh, I'll get another one. As many as I want for life" He shrugged it off. A bunch of screams brought our attention to a few civilians who were caught in a net "We can't morph here" Zayto reminded us "Changing rooms" Amelia pointed "Isn't it gonna be suspicious if we run in there and the rangers run out" I asked "Everyone's to busy panicking, no one will notice" Ollie reasoned as we hid ourselves to morph "Who's cruisin' for a bruisin'?" The Sporix called out "You are. Let's sink this ship." Zayto threatened the Sporix beast "Not if I sink you first!" The Sporix growled as we charged at it, As Aiyon and I went to attack we heard a man call out for help "Go help" Elouise told Aiyon as she blocked an attack he nodded before running off. The sporix swiped at Ollie knocking him over then blocked an attack from Zayto by grabbing his sabre, I sliced the sporix's leg making it drop Zayto. "There are more people"  Elouise motioned towards a group of people who were still stuck in nets that Aiyon hadn't helped yet, I saw Ollie rush over to release them as I jumped at the sporix. Elouise and Izzy didn't give the sporix a chance to recover by kicking the sporix back then the six of us charged at the same time causing damage but the sporix countered by netting Izzy and me up "Ha, nothing but net baby" The sporix laughed "It'll take more than that to stop our team." I told him and the sporix responded by netting the other rangers "Okay that'll do it" Amelia groaned "That's my foot Ollie" Elouise grumbled which was followed by an ow from Ollie "Gettin' that sinking feeling yet, Rangers?" The sporix laughed "Aiyon get us out of here" Izzy called to him as he finally turned back to us "Stay back goldie, I'm on fire." The sporix threatened "Fire? Good idea" Aiyon said as he pulled out the blazing dino key "Blazing dino key, ready! Blazing battle armour" He activated "Very pretty." The sporix sarcastically complimented him "Now get in my net" He yelled as he shot a net at Aiyon "Nah" Aiyon mocked as he dodged before shooting at the sporix and then sending two shots at each of the nets covering the rest of us "Ah, quit wreckin' my nets." The sporix growled at us "Uh, Better late than never" Ollie groaned as Aiyon helped him up. Mucus teleported in "Yo, Barnacle butt. How'd you like to set sail with my boss and me?" She offered "A ship needs a crew. I'm in." The sporix accepted and the pair quickly teleported away "So, what kept ya, Aiyon?" Izzy dryly asked "I was helping people out of nets" He answered obliviously "No, After that?" Amelia asked as she turned him to face her "You know when you were posing for photos and ignoring when we asked for help" Elouise sarcastically added "Well I couldn't exactly ignore them. They love a hero." Aiyon defended as he held up his fist to Zayto "No. No fist pump for you." Zayto pushed his hand away "We had a close call while you were busy soaking up praise." Zayto reprimanded him "Not to mention you ignored a group of civilians that was still stuck in nets, If Elouise hadn't noticed they could have gotten hurt" I pointed out "Relax man they didn't get hurt and so what if I'm enjoying the praise no one did that for us on Rafkon. I love Earth" He told us before he ran back over to the group that was distracting him "If that happens again I'm slapping him. Hard" Elouise groaned as we watched Aiyon take selfies with people.