Jam Session

Elouise's Pov

At Buzzblast

Javi was playing the guitar as I sat with him "That was awesome!" I complimented him when he stopped "Not as good as you!" Javi deflected "I had actual lessons you're self-taught. That's way more awesome!" I said nudging him a little making him smile "So you gonna tell me what song you're working on?" I asked he laughed a little "Nope, you'll find out once I've finished it." He teased before he continued playing. Javi suddenly stopped and began shifting awkwardly, I looked where he was and groaned seeing Javi's dad walking towards us "Guitar?" The warden stated "Another day, Another instrument." He continued making Javi sigh and I glared at him "How many is it now? Five? Six?" The warden asked, Javi put the guitar down and stood up "You know I like trying new musical instruments." He argued, "Or are you just unfocused?" His dad retorted as he glared at me "Do you have any idea what you want?" he asked looking back at his son and I pulled out my phone scrolling through it to stop me from starting an argument "Thanks for the support." Javi scoffed "I'm worried, Javier. Your head's so far in the clouds, You forgot the suit you're wearing to my medal ceremony today." He stated as he held up a garment bag "It starts at 2!" He sternly reminded Javi as he handed the suit to him "You know how much this means to me!" The warden said, "I know." Javi nodded "Good. I'll see you at Parks HQ." The warden nodded before leaving, I noticed Javi's tense form and grabbed his hand "It's okay, relax" I advised him as I gave his hand a squeeze "Thanks." He muttered as his body relaxed a little. A man with a mohawk and a guy with a checkered shirt walked towards us "We heard you play. Sick riffs, man." The guy with the mohawk complimented Javi as the other guy gave him a fistbump "Thanks. I was just-" Javi began to say but was cut off by a guy with blue hair "Let's go, guys! We're streaming live at 2 o'clock" He yelled at the two guys as he stalked over to them "And fix that hair. You look like an electrified chicken!" Blue guy insulted the guy with the mohawk "I was going for a cockatoo vibe." The mohawk guy sarcastically answered making me smirk, "See ya!" The two guys called out to Javi as they left, The blue-haired guy turned to walk away but Javi stopped him "You really talk to them like that?" He asked "Yeah, dude. Leading a band is hard. I can't remember how many times I've asked for pancakes and got flapjacks." The blue-haired man said, "Oh how horrible." I muttered as I rolled my eyes at him "Oh, and believe me I'm a huge pan fan. I know the difference." He continued completely ignoring me as he unzipped his hoodie to show off his shirt, A blue dino key on a chain caught my attention and I could tell Javi clocked it too "Nice necklace. Where's it from?" Javi asked as he pointed at the key "Oh, it's cool, huh?" The guy smugly said showing it off "I found it in Blackwood Valley, shooting our last music vid." He explained, "That looks really familiar." I said subtly trying to find a way to get the key, "Yeah, It kinda looks like one of those things the Rangers have." Javi agreed "Meaning what?" The guy scoffed, I sighed and looked at Javi hoping he'd say something so I didn't have to rip it from the guy "Well, I've... run into the rangers a few times. Pretty sure they might like to have it." Javi suggested the man scoffed again "No way, bro. Finders keepers." He said and he walked off "I hate him." I announced making Javi laugh "We should tell the others." I suggested "Yeah." Javi agreed and we headed out of Buzzblast to find a hidden place to teleport.

3rd Person Pov

At the base

Javi and Elouise had just finished explaining to the others about the dino key "For real? The singer was wearing a Dino Key around his neck?" Ollie asked "Crazy, right?" Javi said "I don't know. With a bit of gold chain, It's a good look. Us rangers could accessorise more." Aiyon suggested, "Yeah no." Elouise immediately rejected "Let's agree to disagree." Izzy added foreturning to Javi and Elouise "Are you sure this thing was a Dino Key?" Izzy asked "It was pretty obviously a Dino Key." Elouise responded "What did it look like" Izzy asked again "I could tell you right now." Zayto spoke up as he stepped up between Javi and Elouise "Do you mind?" He checked with the two, They both nodded and Zayto grabbed each of their hands as he extended his antennas and read their minds "I see in your memory, It's..." Zayto announced before stepping back with a smile "The Freeze Dino Key." Zayto revealed, "Guys, that battle key does amazing stuff." Aiyon enthusiastically said, "Let me guess it's your favourite?" Elouise laughed as Solon led the group over to the console "And don't forget the Ptera Freeze Zord, The coolest zord." Solon joked "Ptera?" Elouise repeated, "Yes, The Ptera zord and the Dinomigo zord originally worked with the White Ranger but the Ptera zord went missing after the final battle." Solon explained "Seems powerful. How do we get it?" Amelia asked before Solon could respond the hotline alarm blared and the console bleeped "Every fucking time." Elouise groaned "The key has to wait. Void Knight's in the city with a Sporix Beast." Solon announced, "We have to go." Zayto told the group.