Chapter 6: Case 1: Hotel of Death

~Aki's Pov~
Mai and I pulled up in front of the hotel and read the sign. I let out a small giggle but quickly stopped as the others pulled in. I got hit by this huge wave of distress and a smell of blood. I didn't realize it but I was walking closer to the hotel. "Aki?" Mai questioned and I snapped out of it. "I'm fine. I'm gonna do a walk through don't let anyone inside till I come back." I whispered to her and she nodded walking over to the others to tell them and I walked inside. I was hit with that strong scent of blood as soon as I stepped in and closed the door. I looked around closing my eyes for a moment. I leaned against the door as the spirits came to me screaming for help. I walked close to the wall and went down a familiar flight of stares to stare right at a demonic spirit. 'I'm not dead. You need to be. Filthy girl' its voice echoed in my head and my breathing got heavy the room had the strong scent of blood. 'Naru stay outside no matter what.' I ordered via telepathy. 'What are you talking about Tala?' He questioned in my head. "Shade I know you are at least somewhere close and Layla I know you faked leaving." I called out to them. They both appeared next to me and Layla sighed. "You meanie you ruined our fun." Shade said and I just shook my head. "Hold it down to give me enough time to-AHHHH!" I screamed as it slashed quickly at my skin. Blood trickled down slowly from my side and the two spirits nodded and held the demonic spirit. I got up from the ground not remembering how I got there in the first place and ran up the stares. 'Tell Ayako to get out the first aid kit I'm gonna need it when I get there.' 'Tala what was that scream what is going on?' 'Its fine just get the first aid kit ready!' I screeched as the demon swiped at me again causing more blood to spill. I ran closer to the door and quickly opened it falling to the ground panting as the doors shut behind me. "Lin, Monk get her over here. Ayako fix her up now." I heard Naru order. I let out a small laugh out of breath. "Thank god they at least can keep him in there for a bit." I said between pants. "What is in there?" Naru asked and I looked at Masako before looking at the ground. "I can't risk you guys getting hurt I will cleanse it myself." I mumbled. Mai and the others gaped at me. "Aki that is a demon in there." Masako said and I nodded. "Yeah I know I'm going to take care of the demon and make it safe enough for us to set the others free." I said standing up slowly. "But Ta- Aki I can't lose your Ok!" Naru protested and Lin stared at me. "Was I not told to make sure no harm came to you or Naru since you are....." He started till he was cut off. "Lin its fine I will only come out with maybe a few scratches." I reassured not wanting the others to know yet. He nodded lightly but then paused. "So how are Layla and Shade?" He asked with a small knowing smirk and I flinched. "If I'm not back in an hour send in the exorcists but Kazuya and Mai must stay outside." I growled before running back into the house. "Shade Layla we have to do it now." I said as we ran closer to the stairs leading downstairs. I mumbled words in Latin and I felt the red glow emenate off me like usual but this time was different it not only exploded around the demon which caused the demon to shatter but it also exploded around me and I let out a small yelp as I hit the ground. "Layla let them know its safe so they all can come in." I told my sister weakly. She gave me a nod and Shade stayed right next to me. "Its alright big sis please do me a favor though." He whispered in my ear. "What is it munchkin?" I questioned letting out a weak giggle. "Don't go down without a fight there are people outside right now that you mean the world to." He said kissing my forehead before he disappeared. I looked up to stare into Lin's eyes. "Yeah I know it was reckless I could have died and so on." I mumbled. Lin gave me a glare and helped me up. "You are lucky that we were outside." He growled lightly. "I'm fine now let's just go." I muttered.
~A/N~
Hey guys okay sorry for not posting in a while I had writers block and this goes for all my stories I'm thinking of posting a new one I have been working on but I want you opinion there will be a preview in the next chapter. Kk Bai