Chapter 28: Demons

~3rd person Pov~
Tala was almost finished with the walk through by herself and it was around two in the morning. The last room she walked into she started looking around only for the door to shut and she heard glass shatter of some sort. "Hello?" Tala asked a bit scared only to have the glass fly at her and cut her up. "I'm sorry for doing this." She mumbled feeling her body weaken and the room turned a bright red before she felt herself get thrown back into the broken glass feeling it cut into her and her head turned getting glass into her eye making her scream before blacking out.
~Mai's Pov~
I woke up and walked over to the school early to make sure that Tala was okay. I opened the office door to see it empty and I walked down the hall towards the science lab to stare at her limp and bloody body my fingers trembling as I called an ambulance.
~Time Skip~
The others had finally gotten over here I'm guessing they hadn't heard the ambulance come and go and I had cleaned up the glass and the blood. "Mai where's Tala?" Lin was the first to ask seeing as he was the first of the others to show up. "Something happened and I found her bleeding and unconscious in the science lab so I called the ambulance." I explained and his eyes widened. "Meaning she never went to bed?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah I brought the papers she had into the base but is Naru up yet?" I asked and he nodded. "He's up just getting ready." Lin said before looking over the tapes from last night.
~Lin's Pov~
I watched the videos and saw Tala panicking in the science lab the glasses breaking and she glowed red using her pk before she got thrown back into the glass blood dripping down her body and the sight of a girl standing next to her smirking. I stood up and walked out to the van to see Naru walking over. "Tala never came to bed last night." He said and I nodded. "Yeah I know I'm going to see her now." I said and he stared at me confused. "What are you talking about?" Naru asked. I sighed lightly before getting into the van. "Just go help the others check out the school and tell them to exorcize everything they think they have to I'll be back soon." I said before driving off.
~Tala's Pov~
I slowly woke up in pain and sat up slowly hissing. "God what happened?" I muttered confused and looking around the room. The door opened to show Lin and I smiled lightly. "Morning Lin." I said smiling lightly. "Tala are you alright?" He asked walking over and sitting next to me. "Yeah I'm fine just hurt a bit." I replied and he nodded. "Well the doctor said you could be released as soon as you woke up just try and hide the bandages so Naru doesn't worry to much." Lin requested and I nodded as he handed me an outfit and left so I could change. I changed quickly and then pulled some hair to the side letting it fall across my face as I walked out. "Alright let's go the others are worried about you Tala." He said before we left. I sat down in the van and stared out the window as we got closer to the school. "Lin?" I asked and he glanced at me. "Yes Tala?" He answered. "What did you do with the tape?" I questioned looking over to him. "I left it there....and Naru's gonna see it." He mumbled and cursed lightly. I stared at him and mumbled. "Drive faster." He does as I told and drives a bit faster getting there and parking. As soon as I get out of the car I end up grabbing onto Lin and hissing lightly in pain. "Are you alright Tala?" He asks picking me up seeing me in pain. "I-I just hurt a bit stupid idiots didn't give me morphine when they pulled out the glass." I whined lightly and he carried me into the school. "Its alright Tala just calm down and take some pain meds and you'll be alright." He said petting my hair lightly as we walked in the doors of the school. Lin put me down and I was hug tackled by multiple people earning a yelp of pain. "Tala oh my god don't scare us like that ever again!" Ayako yelled the others just nodded in agreement. "Are you alright Tala?" John asked moving the Monk and Ayako off of me Masako having just stood there. "F-fine at least I-I will b-be with s-some meds." I try not to whimper as I answer and I glance at the group. "Where's Mai and Naru?" I asked and they walked to the base helping me stay on my feet and opened the door only for me to see the horrifying sight I thought I'd never see again. I turned around around down the hall ignoring the pain and the others yells behind me as my hand was grabbed by something and dragged towards the basement of the school and I agreed going down there and curling up in the corner tears and blood running down my face. "Wh-Why...why me? m-maybe I-I should j-just go back to england..." I whimper. "That's where everybody that cares is left isn't it?" The same girl from yesterday said giggling. "Y-yeah. I thought the last people that cared were here....before I saw that..." I hid my face in my knees still crying. "What d-did I do?" I sob and the girl gets closer. "Its alright come on let's get you cleaned up and back to England." She pet my hair lightly then disappeared I had cleansed her..wonderful. I stood up and limped towards the door peeking to make sure the others wouldn't see me then I went outside and got into the van and sighed. I stood up getting into my car and starting it and then pulled out watching the whole SPR team run outside and watch me speed off. I sped towards shibuya to get my things then I was going to go home.....for good.