Chapter 15: Home Sweet Home

~Tala's Pov~

I had waited making sure everyone was asleep before I grabbed my bags and packed a few things getting into my car and planning on waiting three hours at the airport for the private jet. My phone rang and I looked down at the number before answering it. "Mrs.Davis?" I questioned and a cheery voice answered on the other side. "The one and only, Tala. But onto a serious matter when you get here you won't be going back for at least a week because we need to talk and do some tests on you P.K." Luella said her voice starting cheery but then turning serious. "Of course Mrs.Davis the jet should be here in a few minutes so I should be there later today." I said grabbing my bags and walking towards the loading area of the jet. "Alright then call me when you get here we will come get you from the airport." Luella said and I agreed quickly before hanging up and turning to look away from the spot I stood only to see a quick glance of the faces I was hoping wouldn't show up. I quickly got onto the jet and sat down before Naru and the rest of S.P.R saw me. I sat down in a seat next to the window and heard the usual procedures. "We will be taking off in just a moment so please make sure you are comfortable." The pilot said and I watched as the group started to walk away with a slight look of dissapointment on their faces. I put my headphones in and leaned back slowly drifting off to sleep being lulled by my music not even noticing that the jet hadn't lifted off yet because of seven unexpected passengers.

     ~3rd person~

The SPR team saw Tala with her head on the window slowly dozing off and Naru quickly took the empty seat next to her the others sitting down and waiting for the jet to leave. After the jet took off it was about an hour before Tala woke up. The girl yawned and stretched in her seat and stopped when her arm touched something she looked over to see Naru and all of SPR around the jet sleeping. Tala attempted not to screech and ended up falling out of the seat and she got out of the seat walking to the back and getting a drink of water making sure she doesn't wake up the others.

~A/N~

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while it might take me a bit before I update the next chapter and I'm sorry but I have to thank everyone for the reads.