Chapter 18: The Asylum

A/n~ hey everybody thanks so much for your support we have hit 300 reads.
Don't own Ghost hunt sorry.
        ~Tala's Pov~
I woke up stretching out and cuddling into my warm pillow letting out a sigh of contempt the smell of dragons blood incense and green tea filling my nose. I heard the sounds of giggling and sat up and sleepily rubbed my eyes. I walked towards the bathroom not even looking at my warm pillow and got into the shower quickly washing myself. I wrapped my body in a towl and mumbled swear not seeing any of my clean clothes in here. Quickly snatching a shirt of Noll's that was clean and put it on smiling lightly seeing how his shirt was a bit big on me so I grabbed a pair of my sweats and put those on with it and walked back out of the bathroom and looked at the bed to see Noll still sleeping. Walking out the door carefully I looked around and then walked towards the kitchen sitting down being joined by Layla and Shade. "Why are you awake Tala?" Layla asked and I shrugged. "Couldn't go back to sleep I guess." I said and Shade and Layla nodded. I got myself a cup of tea and sat at the table again I put my head down deep in thought. "It'll all be fine Tala he really cares and you should just kiss him already and claim him as yours." Layla said smirking at me and watching as my face heated up. I shook my head at my sister. "No I um well we already have kissed." I stuttered out standing up and putting my cup in the sink. Layla sighed and then let out a light laugh. "You're so cute Tala." She mumbled staring at me. I looked over and then rested my head in my arms closing my eyes for the vision of a abandoned looking building that was set up almost like a prison or an asylum. A small voice followed the image. "Help me it hurts." The voice said it sounded like a little girl. "What hurts?" I questioned. "They're gonna kill me!" She almost screamed. I jumped and then looked around quickly. "Where are you?" I asked. "I'm at the asylum." She said and an image of the same exact abandoned building flashed into my head. "I'm coming to help you." I said scribbling down a note for the others but inside hoping that they wouldn't wake up until I after I got back. I got into the car that Lucy had used to bring me here and drove off towards the asylum.
          ~3rd person pov~
Mai woke up and walked into the kitchen to see the small note that Tala had left for her friends. Reading over it carefully Mai seemed to shrug it off. "Went out for a bit be back soon~Tala" is all the note read. Mai started making breakfast the others slowly joining them starting with Ayako and Masako. Naru stirred and looked at the empty spot next to him not seeing Tala. He quickly changed walking down the stairs hoping to see the girl eating breakfast with her friends. "Do you know where Tala is?" Naru asked and Mai nodded. "She went out for a bit I guess she left a note though." Mai said and Naru nodded sitting down with the girls and started to eat watching the other men slowly come in not seeing the ravenette. Monk was the first to question the officer's disappearance. "She went out for a bit." Mai answered the Monk's question while looking over everyone. They all agreed to wait for the girl to come back before they left for the mission.
         ~Tala's Pov~
I slowly opened the doors to the asylum and looked around cautiously. "Hello?" I questioned not getting an answer I walked in a little farther the door closing behind me. "Tala do you really think this is a good idea?" Layla questioned and I nodded lightly before walking forward a bit more. "Its fine Layla." I said but then an ear piercing scream reached my ears. I jumped slightly then ran towards the noise. Layla and Shade shared worried looks before reluctantly following me. I stopped in front of a room seeing the padded walls that were once a crisp white covered in what looked like dried blood. I slowly walked closer and touched the wall the doors to the room closing and I yelped startled by the sudden bang of the doors slamming closed. I looked around as the agonizing cries and screams of children started and I screamed lightly. My face had contorted to horror as more of the sounds got louder and childrens blood covered bodies appearing around me and the walls having blood dripping down slowly and the pale cream color of the walls going away. "Layla!" I screamed as my sister's body sat in the mess and Shade's body also laying in the mess. My own screams of horror were hidden in with the children's cries.
            ~3rd person pov~
It was now around noon and they had been waiting for the girl to get back for hours. Naru finally stood up and sighed. "Alright we will drive there and call her telling her to meet us there." He said a bit saddened and worried by the fact she hadn't come back yet. They all piled into cars and Mai attempted to call the missing ravenette it ringing twice then there was an answer on the other end. "Hey Tala." Mai started but was cut off by the sounds of laughing and it didn't sound like Tala's voice. "She sleeps so soundly I wonder what she would look like if we-" the odd deep male voice was cut off by static. "Maybe then we could-." A higher pitched female voice said getting cut off again by more static. "Oh she's waking up." The male said and Mai heard a scream from the other end. Quickly Mai hung up the phone and was silently horrified praying her friend wouldn't die in the hands of the strangers.