Chapter 25

~Lin's Pov~
I walked into the guest room to check on Tala and saw her gripping onto the bed sheets tightly and her mumbling things. Her eyes widened as she started to cry lightly and I ran over and hugged her quickly. "It's alright Tala shh it'll be alright just calm down." I whispered to her while caressing her hair. "L-Lin does he really love me?" She asked between sobs holding onto my shirt with an iron grip. "Of course Naru would give up anything for you." I cooed to her and she sobbed again. "Then wh-why were they kissing wh-why were him and M-Mai kissing." She cried burying her face in my shirt and I pet her head lightly trying to comfort her. "Maybe it was a misunderstanding." I said to her lightly. "It was so passionate there was no misunderstanding they kissed." She cried again and curled into my lap her crying being replaced by dry sobs. All I could do was sit and watch I was disgusted with myself for being unable to help her as much as I should have. "Tala are you alright now?" I asked almost whispering it. I received a small nod as she just layed on my lap her tear stained face staring up towards me. "Lin you think he really does love me?" She asked and I gave a small nod. "Yes I know he loves you or he wouldn't have waited for you for so long." I answered smoothing out her hair and wiping away a small stray tear. "You guys are together anyways so it'll all work out." I said and she nodded at me before one of her adorable smiles spread across her face. "Lin you're the best Madoka is a lucky girl." She said with a small giggle and I couldn't help but smile back. "Actually I think Naru doesn't understand exactly how wonderful of a woman he has." I said chuckling and smiling at her. "You're pretty, and sweet, protective, caring, you're the perfect girl that anybody would be lucky to have." She grinned at me and placed a small kiss on my cheek. "Thanks Lin now maybe I should clear out this house." She said smiling at me and I nodded following her out of the room and helped her fix the tear stains and her puffy red eyes from crying so long.
~Naru's Pov~
I sat in the base worried for Tala. I caused all of that pain for her and she loved me so much. She forgave me no matter what but this time I didn't want to be forgiven I wanted her to hate me for what I had done. The door opened to reveal Lin with Tala on his back. She seemed to be a bit sleepy but I didn't question it and walked over to the two. "Lin is she alright?" I asked in my usual emotionless voice and Tala let out a small giggle. "Aww he does care." She said jumping off of Lin and hugging me. "Noll I love you and I hope you know that." She whispered in my ear before she stood up and walked over to the cameras. She stared at it and smiled lightly. "What is it Tala?" I asked and she turned towards me. "Make sure everyone except for Haru goes outside and do not come in till I say." She said before she ran out of the room quickly. "Naru, Tala told me about what she saw happen. Please tell me it was just Mai pushing herself onto you." Lin said and I nodded. "I love Tala to much to hurt her like that again Lin." I said before I watched her run back in. "Didn't I tell you two to get everybody except for Haru outside?" She asked and we both nodded before dragging the others outside.
~Tala's Pov~
I knew this was going to hurt me a lot but I'll deal with it. "Haru come here please." I called as I watched everyone standing outside. The little boy nodded and I smiled at him. "You are going to be protected by the gods." I said kissing his cheek lightly and something flew out of him and I smiled before closing my eyes opening them for the room to light up crimson and I felt as the spirits turned a gold my body was thrown back and I smiled lightly at my victory. "Another case solved." I mumbled before standing up and picking up Haru. My entire body ached as I walked out of the house and smiled at everyone. "Its alright now the house is clean." I said smiling lightly attempting to ignore the pain. "Tala hand me the child." Mai said trying to sound sweet but it came out in a hiss. I handed Haru to her and I walked closer to Noll. "I forgive you even if you don't want me to." I mumbled in his ear before falling forward my back was bruised and my shirt having crimson slowly seep through.
~Naru's Pov~
I stared at Tala as she layed in my arms her white shirt was now crimson in the back and I carried her inside taking her into the bathroom and wrapping up her injury on her back. I smiled slightly at her sleeping face and kissed her soft lips lightly. "I didn't deserve to be forgiven Tala." I whispered to her before chuckling and picking her up taking her to the van and making Ayako drive Tala's car back. Tala woke up about half way through the trip and she layed her head on me before smiling. "Thanks Noll for being there for me and for patching me up." She said kissing me lightly before she turned towards Lin. "So Lin how long till we get home?" She asked and he smiled at her. "About three hours." He answered and she sighed lightly. "Alright then I guess I shall die of boredom in this van." She said with a light giggle earning a small laugh from me and then I kissed her myself this time more passionate then when she had kissed me. Her face dusted a light pink and she turned her head to the side. "You're to cute for your own good Naru." She huffed puffing her cheeks out and I smiled. "Sure I'm the cute one Tala." I chuckled lightly and she just smiled before staring out the window.