Chapter 8: Sako High

I was walking around the school and carefully then went into the room that I had some things put in. I heard the sounds of engines getting louder and then stop. I peaked out the window and looked down to see Lin's van and Monk's car. "Dang it Masako told them." I groaned. I walked out of the office and towards the science lab where one of the many things I have been told happened and I sat down focusing on counting all of the spirits here. My head started to pound and I opened my eyes. "Shade please go and try and separate the good spirits from the bad ones and Layla get Mai to pull the others into the office." I said and they both chorused a yes. I massaged my aching temples and stood up. "Alright then I guess I can start setting things up for now." I said walking out of the science lab and towards the library. I sat down in a chair and pulled out a book reading it slowly.
~Naru's Pov~
I watched as Mai seemed to be deep in thought before looking at us and smiling. "Come on we need to go to the office and wait for Aki." She said looking at all of us the others didn't really question what she was saying and nodded. I on the other hand sighed. 'Tala what are you doing?' I telepathically questioned the girl. 'I'm in the Library I have a few things to research but I want you to go check on Masako she is probably being hit by all these spirits.' She answered and I just smirked. "Is Masako alright?" I asked walking into the office. "I-I'm fine Naru thanks for asking." She said and I sat down and started talking to Mai. "Hey guys sorry I took so long." Tala said in a cheery voice. I turned around and looked at her giving her a small smile. Her deep crimson eyes had a small bit of sadness pass through quickly. "So alright we need to start setting some things up." She said walking over to the white board.
~Aki's Pov~
I was pointing out the places we needed to set up cameras and mics when I heard an uneasy female voice in my ear. 'Why did you let me die?' I tried to ignore it but the voice kept repeating it in my ear. "Alright I'm going to go set stuff up in the science lab Naru and Lin stay here and make sure you can see, Monk , John and Mai go set up cameras and mics on the second floor in all these places. Last but not least Ayako take Masako and go take a walk through exercise as needed." I said before grabbing a camera and mic before walking out the door. 'What did you do that for? You think they won't notice that you are going to come deal with me?' The voice cooed and I let out a small chuckle. "That's what I'm hoping Noriko." I mumbled. I set down the camera and mic not attaching it yet when I felt Noriko's hand graze my shoulder. "You lie to them so much what are they going to do if they find out about what you were told back in england?" Noriko questioned. "They probably wouldn't let me go on any more missions so I just have to limit myself." I said looking down and slowly setting up the camera. "You could die Tala if your try and take this on by yourself you could be gone in a matter of seconds." Noriko said and I let out a sigh. I finished setting up the camera and looked around the room. "Don't mess with them please and don't tell them I don't need them to worry about me Noriko." I said with a small growl. I then set up the mic and let out a sigh. I walked out of the science lab and pulled out my phone as it rang. "Hello?" I questioned walking outside into the sports field. "Tala darling its me." Noll's mother said over the phone. "Yes Mrs.Davis?" I asked and she let out a small giggle. "Tala I need you to get closer to Naru and I told Lin about the problem but I told him not to tell Naru." She said. "Yeah thanks Mrs.Davis I will make sure that the room I stay in I share with Naru." I said letting out a light laugh. "Are you on a mission even after what Martin told you?" She questioned with a bit of anger in her voice. "Yeah I went on a mission yesterday too." I said and sat down. "Taliana Raven Jones!" Noll's mother yelled in my ear. "Yes?" I questioned smirking slightly. "Never mind get back to work I'm calling Lin and telling him to keep an eye on you." She said with a sigh and I let out a small laugh. "Bye." I said and she then hung up. I walked back into the school and froze as something breathed on my neck. I turned slowly to stare into the eyes of a girl who's body looked mangled and she had a twisted smile on her face. I let out a small squeal and started to run. I almost slid past the office door and went in breathing heavily. "Tala are you alright?" Lin asked walking over to me. Naru's head snapped towards me and he got up walking over. "I- something....or someone...was chasing m-me." I breathed out trying to catch my breath.
~A/n~
Hey everybody that's the end of this chapter sorry its kinda long.