Chapter 7: Back to work

I had been working even after I had used all that energy I insisted it was perfectly fine. I walked over to my hotel room while the others all had their own while we were on this mission. I layed down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "So you didn't actually show yourself to Naru did you?" I questioned my sister as her and my little brother sat at the end of my bed. "Of course not he doesn't even know we are dead might be able to guess it but doesn't know it." Layla answered and I nodded thinking. "I wonder if I could get Masako to keep your guys' being here a secret from him." I mumbled to myself. I stood up but heard my phone go off. "Hello?" I questioned. 'Ms.Jones I heard you were the best in the business at the moment.' A male's voice said. "Yes I am sir I am in Japan at the moment actually." I said and I heard him chuckle. 'That's wonderful I have a job for you in Osaka.' He said and I hummed for him to go on. 'Well you see the school that I own has been having alot of strange happenings and the students are to scared to even think about coming to school and the teachers well the teachers have been calling in sick.' He explained. "What sort of strange happenings sir?" I questioned pulling out a notebook. 'Knocking sounds apparitions and there have been these dog looking things that have been attacking people.' "Alright sir can I get your name the name of the school and your number?" I asked writing things down. 'Sako High, I'm Takuno Sao and my number is the one I'm using.' He said and I smiled lightly. "Alright Mr.Sao I will call you back tomorrow." I said before hanging up and laying back down on my bed. "Layla, Shade tomorrow I'm going to let him know that I accept his offer." I said rolling over. "But won't Lin and Naru insist on coming with?" Layla asked and Shade nodded in agreement. "Alright I guess I could leave now." I mumbled standing up and putting my stuff in my suit case. It was about 2:00am when I decided to leave hoping everyone would be sleeping. I slowly snuck out and signed out of my hotel room before going out to my car and getting in. I started to drive away and went to Osaka and went to the school and sat outside trying to sense what was in there. I gasped slightly and saw what was in there a bunch of fox fires some bigger then others and a very odd person. She seemed stuck there. As if this was a special place to her. I walked closer to the door only to hear my phone go off. I checked the time and knew the others knew I was gone. "Hello?" I questioned softly. "Aki where are you?" I heard Mai ask. "I had a job come up that I had to go to immediately can I talk to Masako for a second maybe?" I asked and I heard the phone get handed to someone else. "Hello?" Masako questioned. "Masako I was wondering if maybe you could not tell the others about the spirits that hang around me for one and I was wondering if you knew anything about Sako high if it was a spiritually in closed place.?" I asked and she was silent probably thinking. "No its not to my knowledge why do you ask?" She answered with a question. "Well there is a girl that seems like she is unable to leave." I said staring at the school again. "You're there Aki that is Dangerous!" Masako yelled. "I have to go client is here bai." I said hanging up. I looked over at the school and let out a breath. "Ms.Jones your here." I heard Mr.Sao greet. "Sorry I didn't call you were probably sleeping when I got here." I said smiling at him sweetly. "I hope you can get this done quickly so I can have students here again." Mr.Sao said.
~A/n~
Hello wonderful fans alright here is the preview for my creepypasta fanfic. Raven the daughter of Mr.Creepypasta.
~Preview~
A little girl with long black hair and crimson eyes lay in a small meadow in the middle of an odd wooded area. The girl had no recollection of how she got there or even who she was. The small five year old stood up and looked around a bit her eyes landing on a whit piece of paper on a tree. 'Run he has no eyes.' It read with a picture of a man he had a bunch of lines coming from his back. That's when the girl looked up to see the man with a few things coming from his back not sure what they were she poked one curiously. "Hello child what are you doing out here alone?" The tall slender man questioned staring down at the small girl. She looked up at his face or lack there of and smiled lightly but shrugged. He gave her a light smile even if it didn't show. "Well you may come stay at my mansion if you like." He said softly to the girl and her smile brightened. "Y-yeah." The little girl stuttered.
Alright guys that is the end of my preview I want your opinion if I should post it or not so that you can read more alright loves ya bai.