Chapter 13 - Rude!

Right now it's 6:45 am and I'm sitting at the bench at the police station waiting for Riley and Theo

Since yesterday after Theo told me everything, I decided to help leorenzo because if I'm being honest I'm doing this for his daughter.

Not for him.

And of course the lawsuit  cause bitch I ain't got that money.

I understand he needs help but the thought of dragging Riley to his mess makes me unease.

Message from Trevor

Hey, babe are you busy today? cuz I was wondering if we could maybe hangout?.

I looked at the message that Trevor just sent me while rolling my eyes.

It's been a couple while since we even talk or let say fucked me and left.

I know for a fact he doesn't wanna hangout he just wanna just fuck me and to be honest I have so much on my plate already.

And having to deal with him is a lot right now.

Even though, he doesn't know where I am or what's happening because it's really not his business.

And if he even cared he would have ask me this morning where I am going or how life has been?

I broke out of my thoughts as I saw Theo and Riley coming out of the interrogation room.

"What took you guys so long?" I said as I made my way to them but stop short when I saw him.

He look the same as I last  saw him but his black hair is messy and he has bug under his eyes.

We made eye contact as I felt like the whole world has stop and it's just us.

What the fuck was that?

He broke eye contact with me the second Theo cleared his throat.

He walked past me without even saying thank you.

"What the fuck" I said as he ignored me like I wasn't there.

Fucking bitch.

"Uh..Thank you both," theo said facing me and reily.

"For this today, it really means alot."

I really appreciate Theo's words but why the heck is he thanking us when it should be that fucking jerk leorenzo thanking us.

"Oh, don't worry I'm glad we helped but if there's anything that you guys need dont forget to call us".

He nodded as he walked past us to leorenzo.

"That fucking bitch"

"I didn't know he was this kind of a jerk " Riley said as she shock her head

"Oh trust me, he is worst than a jerk"

"At least he handsome" Riley said with a wink as I hit her arm lightly.

"Ow" she said as she smirked at me

I mean she's not wrong.

Shut up!

"Anyways, I have to get back to the restaurant but thank you so much for helping out, it really means a lot."

"Girl, don't worry. You know I got you" She said as she hit my arm lightly as I rubbed my arm while smiling at her.

I'm really glad I have a best friend Iike Riley even though she is always there for me when I'm on my lowest or when I am happy but sometimes I feel like I'm not there for her as much even though I think she deserves a lot more and I hope someday she will find someone who makes her happy so that I could listen to her talk about that person just like I always do.

Maybe one day.