7

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 7:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 7:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Song Rongjiang's parents were not yet twenty years old when they had him. The two young people were not ready, and the child was born.

His father was not responsible, and his mother saw him as a drag.

His mother was weak and incompetent, like a dodder flower that would not be independent. She could not survive without a man. She always came back with a new boyfriend, and then lived on the aid of those men and odd jobs.

Song Rongjiang is very smart. Although his family is not rich, he has received a complete education, from elementary school to junior high school to high school junior college. In school, his grades have always been above the average.

Song Rongjiang is quiet and withdrawn when no one is around. Once he gets in touch with people, people will find that his heart is actually arrogant. He looks down on many people and feels that he is underappreciated. parents.

Song Rongjiang also lived with his mother when he became an adult, and it was his mother who took care of his daily life.

After her mother became old and degenerate, she turned to him and needed to rely on him to support her.

He had found a few jobs, but they were all over the place and couldn't fit in.

Later, Song Rongjiang became a taxi driver and drove a night bus. He slept during the day and avoided normal communication with other people. During his breaks, he would go to the bookstore to buy books, then copy some poems, and he would leave some literary Weibo on the Internet, and would complain like ordinary young people.

In the interrogation room of Huadu Baihushan Prison, an interrogation continues.

Su Hui's voice was low and slightly hoarse. He listened more often, and only occasionally asked some questions. Song Rongjiang felt that facing him was completely different from those of reporters, police officers, and judges.

Su Hui looked at him very indifferently, making him calm down involuntarily.

The teacher Su in front of him didn't seem to think that he was an abnormal person, and he didn't treat him as an outlier. There was no accusation against him in the tone of the conversation. Such an environment allowed Song Rongjiang to open his heart.

"My mother probably regrets having my son now, but if it wasn't for her, how could I have been born?" Song Rongjiang lowered his head and said, "I still remember when I was a child, if my mother wanted to do something in the room? Hers My boyfriend will give me a few dollars and let me go downstairs."

The interrogation room was small and poorly ventilated. The smell of smoke was too unpleasant. Su Hui coughed for a while before he stabilized his voice and continued to ask him, "What will you be doing downstairs at that time?"

"There is a bookstore downstairs in my house, of course, it has long since become a coffee shop. When I was a child, the bookstore had a lot of novels, comics, and some famous stories, poetry anthologies, and there was an old sofa in it, I could Sit on it and watch it for a long time. You can't imagine that I was the kind of kid who couldn't be better when I was a kid."

"That's when you got into the habit of copying those sentences down?"

"At first, the teacher said that adding some sentences like that in the composition can give extra points to the grades. Later, for a while, I felt that adult life was very boring, and I couldn't find the purpose of life."