42

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 42:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 42:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the office of the serious crime team, the sun shines through the venetian blinds of the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the whiteboard in front of the desk is full of clues.

Su Hui continued: "We now know that the next potential victim's family is likely to be an active user on the forum, so they will definitely pay attention to the recent hot posts on the forum. Those victims talked over the air."

Qiao Ze was excited: "Mr. Su is very reasonable, so can we issue some warnings on the forum?"

Qu Ming shook his head: "Direct warning in such a large public forum will cause social panic. And we can't disclose the details of the case, this is against the regulations. And don't forget, while the victims are paying attention to the forum, , Those murderers are probably also looking at the text and data on these forums, once the murderer realizes the intention of the police and changes the way of murder, we will lose all our efforts."

Lu Jun said lately: "I agree with Qu Ming's statement that we can only carry out obscure one-way output."

Xia Mingxi frowned: "Then how should we write these posts?"

For a while, everyone was silent again. Su Hui's words seemed to show them a way, but it was very difficult to decide how to make good use of this.

Qu Ming thought for a while and said: "I think first of all, we need to add some safety popularization stickers, such as allowing them to change to safer door locks, popularizing household door openers, and one-button alarms; secondly, we need to teach them how to use mobile phones. Key alarm settings, frequently used contact settings; finally, privacy settings in mobile phones and computers are also very important, and moreover, some tips for popular science..."

This is also a warning method that ordinary people can think of.

Lu Jun nodded and said: "We can post these, and we can even contact the administrator to conduct a lottery for some safety protection equipment. But I estimate that many people may go to see it, or even queue up to check in and draw the lottery, but it is not necessarily true. will do it soon.”

The collective consciousness will not know the pain, only when the knife falls on the body of the individual will it feel it.

Su Hui thought for a moment and raised his head: "I think some psychological hints can be used. For example, using the recency effect. In this way, we can induce some subconsciousness through these hot posts."

Qu Ming asked, "What is the content and direction?"

"About family, persistence, love and sacrifice. If you want your victims to persevere and get enough rescue time, you must make them trust each other." Su Hui's voice was very calm.

In this era, when it comes to true love, there are always people who scoff at it.

Unmarriage is prevalent and the divorce rate is rising, but in fact, true love exists in every era, and there are many touching stories.

Love is not an ethereal thing.

If his previous analysis is correct, maybe love and persistence will be the countermeasures for those victims to face the robbers.

True happiness, true trust, is not displayed on the surface, but buried deep in people's hearts.

When encountering such an extreme and perverted gangster, the thoughts of each family member can decide their own destiny.