11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 11:
Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 11:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The conversation continued in the cafe at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Lu Junchi's three views were refreshed. After listening to Su Hui's description, he didn't react, so he lowered his head and thought.

Su Hui glanced at Lu Junchi, blinked his eyes, and corrected him rigorously: "So, Captain Lu, you used a word wrong just now. The murderer is a pervert, but he is not a lunatic. He is very clear about what he is doing. His thinking Very meticulous, and very good at hiding himself. The reason why you found different traces in those cars is because he turned those things into lucrative commodities."

"Commodities?" Lu Junchi frowned and digested the information, "Could it be that Huadu has such an invisible consumer network that specializes in selling these things?"

"In this world, there are people who sell women, children, organs, and even corpses for genital kinship. In places where ordinary people don't pay attention, there are too many dirty things that go beyond the bottom line. . These, what can't be sold?" Su Hui paused and said, "As long as there is demand, there will be a market. Although it is unimaginable, some people like these things, and some people provide them. But this kind of hobby There are also certain characteristics. Most people who like hands rarely like feet. Therefore, these two products are aimed at different customer groups."

Lu Junchi reacted and said, "So those cars are..."

Su Hui nodded: "Some people left some evidence and traces on those cars, but those were left by the people who bought them, they are not the murderers. The murderer encountered a problem when selling those stumps, that is his Those customers didn't have a fixed, safe place to store their residual limbs, so he thought of using the black market of scrap cars to solve the customers' worries. It also made them feel safer, and his business would be better. And the car keys for those scrap cars may have been bought by him from car thieves."

Lu Junchi's brows furrowed deeper, but Su Hui's words explained the strange state in front of him very well.

"If my inference is correct..." Su Hui raised his eyes and looked at him slowly.

Lu Junchi sorted out his thoughts: "The murderer may be selling stumps through a network of connections. He sells those stumps to people with special hobbies, and provides scrap cars as their storage rooms and playgrounds, telling them the rules and how to use them. "

Su Hui nodded: "The murderer probably also realized the danger of this storage method. He wanted to isolate the clues from his customers through multiple scrap cars. This plan almost succeeded."

If it wasn't for the kids who happened to break the window of one of the junk cars...

Su Hui looked at him, and he liked Lu Junchi's little bit, which gave him a sense of accomplishment as a teacher.

Lu Junchi continued to understand the logic in Su's reply, "So, the murderer is customizing according to the needs of the customer? Then why did he do such a thing again? Is it for money?"

"No..." Su Hui's pupils looked a little hazy under the sunlight, but they were very clear, "You can tell from the details of the case and the murderer's behavior, he is highly educated, he is very smart, he has Given enough time, such a person should not be short of money, and he may be using this to contact more monsters like him and weaken his guilt."

"Moreover, the murderer also has things he likes. He likes to kill. For serial killers, trophies can make him relive the process of murdering repeatedly and satisfy their desire for control. He must also like to collect collections, and then he thinks of selling them. Profit. However, his collection may be different from these people's preferences. You haven't found his totem..."