15

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 15:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 15:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The topic turned to the poet.

Qu Ming said: "Of course! Who is the poet? The former first profiler Yu Yan can be compared with him! Let's compare him with this teacher Su. The poet has always been involved in murder cases. In the front, his logic and thinking are very bold and meticulous, and he is especially good at reasoning about this kind of organized crime. He can even predict the next move of the murderer. And this teacher Su, although very good, has given us a lot of Suggestions, but we are actually always behind the criminals. We can't outrun the criminals, and there will be new victims..."

Having said that, Qu Ming turned his head and asked Qiao Ze, "Xiao Qiao, have you dealt with poets too?"

"There is only one poet in the entire Huadu." Qiao Ze paused and added, "Let's not talk about other things, even the second-ranked Moonlight is a lot worse than him."

Zheng Bo frowned: "You all say that poets are awesome, so just invite this person over."

As soon as he said these words, all three people in the conference room looked at him.

Zheng Bo was taken aback, "Did I say something wrong?"

Qu Ming shook his head: "First of all, who the poet is. This question is a secret of the entire police station. Only the high-level officials know his true identity. Second... This poet, whether he is alive or dead, no one knows."

Qiao Ze also whispered: "I also heard people say that the poet is actually dead."

In the past two years, the poet has never appeared again, and this person seems to have disappeared out of thin air.

To be precise, the entire analysis team had been disbanded on the spot at that time, and only the legends left by the mysterious profilers were left in the police station.

Qu Ming took a deep breath and continued: "Second, second, you must not be a poet in the landing team."

Zheng Bai's face full of question marks: "Why?"

Qu Ming shook his head: "I don't know the specific reason, but I heard that when a high-level summary meeting was held, Captain Zeng of the criminal investigation team occasionally mentioned the poet, and the Lu team's face was very bad at that time. During the discussion, I didn’t say a word, and I left the venue as soon as it was over.”

Lu Junchi has always been mature and steady, and this behavior is obviously not the usual style of their leadership.

It's okay if he didn't explain, but Zheng Bo was even more confused when he explained: "Does the poet have a grudge against the army?"

Xia Mingxi folded his arms and said, "I've heard a gossip, you know that the Army has never been looking for a girlfriend, right? There are all indications that such a long-term lover of the Army should be unforgettable. Some people suspect that the poet turned Lu Lu. The team's Bai Yueguang left, so the two hated because of this... It became taboo for the Marines to mention poets. And the woman they liked... was probably the only woman among the four profilers. More birds."

Zheng Bo suddenly realized: "Oh..."

Qiao Zehe couldn't help crying and laughing when he heard it: "Oh man, gossip with no evidence at all, you girls are not free... Have you all brought the robin by yourself?"