51

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 51:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 51:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

For a while, the scene was quiet. Whether it was chatting just now or gossip, all eyes fell on Su Hui, with different expressions and extremely complicated expressions.

Six articles in two years, three articles in one year, and one article in four months on average. After listening to Lu Junchi, he felt that the number of these papers was not too many. For some unknown reason, there was no sound at the scene. He looked at Su Hui who was standing on the stage.

Su Hui, who was standing in front of the stage, was also a little stunned for a while, not knowing what he said wrong.

They came late and didn't listen to the first half of the meeting.

Everyone is surprised that it is too difficult to publish papers in core journals.

Teachers publish papers, which are divided into core journals and general journals.

The so-called core journals generally refer to the main journals of a certain discipline, which require professionalism, large amount of information and high quality. There are mainly three publishing channels: self-submission, delivery through school relations, and delivery through thesis institutions.

In China, there are very few core journals related to criminal investigation, especially criminology. There are only nine in total, commonly known as nine journals.

Including "Huaxia Public Security Research", "Huaxia Criminal Investigation Psychological Science", "Huaxia Police Technology"... Today, President Wang personally invited the editor-in-chief of five of the nine journals, which is already a top event in the professional field.

Ordinary teachers want to publish papers in these nine journals, they must be new and unconventional research. Teachers do various studies, find materials, stay up all night and get bald, and they only review the manuscript once or twice a year at most.

Sometimes it is really difficult to get on, and several teachers will come to study together, find the most famous one, and the person who has the greatest hope for the manuscript will be named, and the others will follow.

Moreover, this is only the first level after the draft. It will take three months to six months for the team to finally send it out. Sometimes there will be variables due to layout problems, and the draft will continue to be pushed back.

Because it is too difficult to publish in core journals, in the debriefing of teachers in the School of Criminology, it is required to publish at least three articles in ordinary journals within two years, and there is no mandatory requirement for publication in core journals.

The standard is written like this, but most teachers still try their best to publish an article every two years in order to get a promotion and a salary increase.

Otherwise, there is no core journal, and even if others don’t say anything, I feel ashamed.

Before Su came back, the young teachers were debriefing. Most of them published one article in the core journals, only eight people published two articles in total, and two published three articles.

The most published among others is Director Liao, who has published four papers in core journals in the past two years. But he is both a director and a professor, and two of them are co-authored, so in general, there are not many.