31

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 31:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 31:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After the initial trial of cohabitation life, after the run-in, the sequelae also appeared. Su Hui soon found that while his home became clean, his daily things could not be found.

This feeling is a pain and a happy feeling.

Although Su Hui usually puts things in a mess, there are rules, that is, everything is within his reach. In Lu Junchi's opinion, all things are organized. In Su Hui's opinion, everything Everything has been moved by Qiankun, and he can't get used to it all of a sudden.

So the most frequent conversation between the two of them that night became...

Su Hui: "Lu Junchi, what about my courier that hasn't been opened yet?"

Lu Jun walked over late, picked up a cardboard box and handed it to him.

Twenty minutes later, Su Hui: "Lu Junchi, where is my bathrobe?"

"Lu Junchi, where's my water glass..."

Lu Junchi got up from the sofa, brought in the dried bathrobe, poured another glass of warm water and handed it to Su Hui. He found that it was much faster to find Su Hui than to tell him the location.

In addition to Su Hui being a little uncomfortable, Lu Junchi also found that he greatly underestimated Su Hui's destructive power. No matter how perfect he was, as long as Su Hui passed by, he immediately changed his appearance.

Seeing Su go back to take a bath, Lu Junchi took the time to clean up the outside.

Just halfway through, Lu Haochu's WeChat message came: "Brother! Brother! I went to the professor's house next to Mr. Su today, and I saw your car parked downstairs! You said before that you wanted to share a room with a colleague, but it's not Him?!"

Lu Jun replied to him late: "I'm working because of my work. I'll explain it to you later."

Lu Haochu suddenly discovered something: "Could it be that... I need you to open the door for me to send warmth in the future?"

Lu Junchi thought to himself, if you think too much, I will shut you out.

He replied calmly: "Mr. Su will tell the student council that your students' task is to study hard. You don't have to come here specially in the future. I will clean up this place."

Lu Haochu said: "Okay, brother, I still have confidence in your cleaning ability, and then... Mr. Su has been a consultant in the past? Did you succeed in the strategy?"

"Well, it's done."

After Lu Junchi posted this, he was about to continue cleaning up when he suddenly heard a cat meow. He looked down and saw Aristotle struggling to climb out of the pile of clothes, and he let out a long sigh.

Lu Haochu said: "By the way, brother, I'll give you a vaccination. Teacher Su has a hard time waking up in the morning. He has bad ears and often can't hear the alarm. Director De Liao said that it was a teaching accident, and that scum like him should be swept out of the teaching team."

Lu Jun asked lately, "And then, how did you deal with it?"

Lu Haochu said: "Cough, in fact, Mr. Su was sick that day, so he couldn't get up in the morning. Later, the college leaders learned about the situation and adjusted his class to the afternoon, so he would not be late..."