26

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 26:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 26:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Huadu General Administration, in the afternoon, in the shooting range, the sun shines through the large floor-to-ceiling windows.

Lu Junchi stood in front of the 20-meter target, picked up the gun and aimed at the target in front of him. His narrow and deep eyes were aimed at the bullseye. His movements were standard and his hands were very steady. The force hardly had much effect on his shooting.

Not long after, the machine reported the results: 10 rings, 9.3 rings, 9.5 rings, 9 rings, 10 rings...

There were ten shots in total, and the lowest score was 9. This kind of result is beyond the reach of others.

Lu Junchi finished the burst, sorted out the firearms, practiced fast reloading, flicked the clip in his hand, and buckled the other hand, and it was loaded in a second.

At the target not far away is Xing Yunhai, the fifth captain of the criminal police team. He took off his ear guards and said with a smile: "Alas, which sharpshooter should I be, such a series of ten rings. The army team, you shot, We were embarrassed to shoot."

Lu Junchi smiled and said modestly, "Squad, your marksmanship is also good."

The two met face to face in the end-of-year assessment, and both knew each other's performance very well.

"Oh, it's not that I'm humble, I'm still more than one level worse than you." Xing Yunhai remembered something and asked, "By the way, I heard that the case with you has been closed?"

Lu Jun nodded slowly: "It's just done, but the prisoner is still in the hospital in Ancheng. It will take a while to turn around."

As soon as the two of them said this, Qiao Ze probed at the door: "Road team, someone is looking for you at the entrance of the city bureau."

Lu Jun said lately, "Thanks, I understand."

He tidied up his clothes, returned the ear protectors and goggles, and walked out of the shooting range with his bag.

Lu Haochu, who was waiting at the door, hurried over, and Lu Junchi handed him a thick stack of documents: "Review."

Lu Haochu took the materials and felt heavy in his hand: "Thank you, brother, recently, the teacher has been sending out documents wildly, and the photocopying agency near the school has been queuing for a few days. You saved my life in time."

Lu Jun said lately, "Your words brought our whole family in..."

"Bah, I'm used to joking with my classmates in the dormitory." Lu Haochu looked down, flipped through the documents and found a lot, and flattered, "The printer from your serious crime team is better than the 20 cents in our school. much clearer.”

Lu Jun said lately: "The printing shop at the entrance of the General Administration Office, one dollar for two laser prints, is a bit more advanced than the two-cent machine. Don't always think about taking advantage of the public."

Lu Hao first saw the flattery and hit the horse's hoof: "Okay, brother, aren't we here to study hard for exams and come out to catch criminals and serve the country?" He immediately changed the subject, "By the way, brother, did you find Teacher Su later? ?"

"I have seen it, and I have added it to WeChat. Thanks to his help in the last case." Referring to Su Hui, Lu Junchi was still a little confused, "But..."