12

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 12:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 12:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Let's stop here today, and I'll come to see you next week." Su Heng read the book, raised his eyes, and felt that the answer he got from Song Rongjiang was almost the same.

Su Hui ended the conversation, and then he needs to go to other places to collect information.

He was not in a hurry to go home, but got off the roller coaster from the prison and went to Song Rongjiang's house first according to the recorded address, and met Song Rongjiang's seriously ill mother.

In the white corridor outside the house, "Murderer" was written all over with red paint, and the paint was written layer after layer, and at first someone brushed it off with white paint. Later, the person who splashed the paint became numb, and the person who painted the wall white also became numb.

Those scarlet letters just stayed, and they began to gradually mottle.

Su Hui knocked on the door for a long time before someone came to open it. Song Rongjiang's mother was already sick in bed and her clothes were disheveled. Her daily food and drink became a problem, and she all depended on the help of the street cadres and aunts. She was even more indifferent to that son, and brought up his tears frequently.

Then Su Hui met the neighbors near Song Rongjiang's house, and then went to Song Rongjiang's former head teacher.

He kept asking them what kind of person Song Rongjiang was and what he had experienced in his life.

Then he became more and more sure that a girl once existed in Song Rongjiang's life.

The girl is older than Song Rongjiang.

During the time she met Song Rongjiang, she had short hair, was thin, and had a flat chest. She was taller than boys of the same age. She had single eyelids, widely spaced eyes, and a slightly collapsed nose. She was not pretty, but she looked very unique.

She doesn't talk much, she likes poetry, and she likes to read books.

She has sympathy for the weak, and will approach and talk to those who are reticent.

She would listen to the stories of the underdog and subconsciously feel like a savior. But she is always burdened by this situation, and may be ridiculed of the Virgin.

Her listening makes Song Rongjiang mistaken for love.

They have had some unpleasant things, but in the end they cheated and broke up.

Regarding this girl, some of those interviewed said that they could not remember, and some said that they did not know.

In the end, Su returned to the rental bookstore that had been turned into a coffee shop.

Fortunately, although the decoration and use of the place have changed, the owner has not.

The boss still remembered Song Rongjiang, and took the initiative to mention to Su Hui that Song Rongjiang was arrested for murder this year. The boss was very sorry.

Su Hui chatted with him for a while, and then asked about the girl.

The boss recalled: "I remember, when Song Rongjiang was in junior high school, there was a girl here who walked very close to him. That girl was our super member and liked to read books. She seemed to be called Tao Li."