22

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 22:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 22:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Almost at the same time, several prison guards rushed in, quickly subdued Song Rongjiang, pressed him on the table, and put handcuffs on him.

Su Hui regained his freedom, he coughed a few times, tidied his clothes calmly, and said in a hoarse voice: "I see, thank you for telling me that it was the walnut forest, which you almost got back then. To Tao Li's place... you are completing a ritual that was not able to be completed back then."

In those days, Tao Li just regarded Song Rongjiang as an ordinary friend. Every time Song Rongjiang called her out and would talk to her about the family, Tao Li kept enlightening him. From beginning to end, Tao Li just wanted to redeem him. They used to climb mountains together and visited a temple once.

He sometimes hugs Tao Li, Tao Li just thinks that he doesn't know the boundaries between men and women, and still regards him as a good friend, and when Song Rongjiang is behind the school, the walnut forest presses Tao Li firmly against her body When she got off, Tao Li was frightened and cried. She never felt death and fear approaching her, when she fought hard against a teenager who was many times stronger than her.

In the panic, Song Rongjiang grabbed her by the neck, Tao Li kicked her hard and injured him, and then she fled in extreme embarrassment.

That memory became her nightmare for the next ten years.

In fact, after Su Hui and Tao Li finished talking, they identified a few suspicious places. Those places were all places she and Song Rongjiang had been to. They were very close to each other and matched the direction of the taxi, making it difficult for him to judge.

So Su Hui deliberately angered Song Rongjiang just now. Now, Song Rongjiang's reaction has told him where Pei Weiwei is.

Su Hui looked at the vicious murderer in front of her: "She didn't belong to you before she was alive, and she won't belong to you after she died."

Song Rongjiang was completely crazy, his eyes were blood red, and he used his body to hit the prison guards, and the three of them almost couldn't hold him down. This crazy man has turned into a vicious god. He looked at Su Hui fiercely, trying to tear him apart: "Fuck it, I won't let you go even if I'm a ghost!"

Su Hui smiled bitterly and said, "There are a lot of people who want my life. I'm afraid you have to line up..."

The prison guards quickly brought Song Rongjiang under full control and then took him out of the interrogation room.

After an interrogation was over, Su Hui walked out of the interrogation room. At this time, he felt a dull pain in the place where his waist was hit just now.

This kind of pain is very strange. When he doesn't move, it's just a little uncomfortable, but when he moves, sometimes he feels a sudden burst of pain at a point between the waist seam, which makes him sweat instantly. Especially when he coughed, he felt that his waist was about to break.

The kind prison guard led him to a resting place, and then poured him a glass of warm water. Su thanked him back and took it.

The prison guard saw that his face was a little bad, and asked, "Mr. Su, do you use us to send you down the mountain?"

Su Hui shook his head: "It's alright, I'll just take a break. You can continue with your work."

The warm water calmed him down gradually. Su Hui did not feel the joy of winning a battle, but felt a sense of powerlessness.