23

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 23:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 23:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The old site of Huadu Middle School at 6 o'clock in the evening, the sun is setting in the west.

A team of forensic and forensic personnel came to a walnut forest in the back. The walnut forest was lush with lush vegetation.

This walnut forest is neither big nor small.

After Huadu Middle School was relocated, few people came here.

Xing Jing carried the test box and asked Shang Qinghan who was standing beside her worriedly: "Director Shang, where did Bureau Tan get the tip?"

Shang Qinghan is the director of the forensic examination room of the Huadu General Bureau. He is 35 years old this year. He has already read thousands of corpses, and he is calm. He looked at the surrounding environment indifferently and said: "The order directly issued by the Tan Bureau should be There's a reason for that."

Xing Jing frowned slightly. She felt that the order she received today was a bit vague. She received a report that there might be a female corpse buried in this walnut forest. As for who this female corpse belonged to, when was it killed, and where was it buried? No one knows who reported it.

But it was such a simple order, but Bureau Tan asked them to investigate carefully. Director Shang became serious after answering a few phone calls, and then asked all of them to put down their work, except for those who were out on duty. Everyone brought it here.

Under such circumstances, Xing Jing was even more curious about the source of this news. She tentatively asked while wearing gloves, "Can we gain anything today?"

Shang Qing said coldly: "Then we will find out after checking."

More than 20 people began to search inward from the periphery of the walnut forest.

As long as someone has been there, there will be traces left.

Even if the time spans months, or even years, there will still be some clues left.

Footprints stepped on, scratches on the ground, dripping blood... all these clues can't hide from the eyes of professional books.

Soon someone found something in the west of the walnut forest, and said through the walkie-talkie: "Director Shang! The plants here have been crushed."

Shang Qinghan hurriedly walked over. In that area, the direction of plant growth was a bit strange, the ground plants would chase the light, and the branches and leaves of the plants in that area were dumped in one direction, and then turned a corner due to the sunlight. towards the sun.

This is obviously a trace formed after being dragged by a heavy object.

Those plants didn't die because of the drag, but because the crushing changed the direction of their growth.

After Shang Qinghan's identification, he asked a few physical evidences to take pictures here, and then dispatched the others: "Follow the direction of the traces, and focus on searching."

Soon, they found a trace of soil being turned over not far ahead.

Although that place has already been carefully filled in, and the nearby footprints have been erased, it can still be seen that it is different from other places.