48

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 48:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 48:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After the conversation, Lu Junchi said to Su Hui seriously: "Go and take a shower, be careful when you take a bath, check if you are injured, and avoid wounds."

Today's explosion made both of them very embarrassed, especially Su Hui who had a lot of blood on his body.

After Su Hui came out of the bath and changed into pajamas, Lu Junchi handed him a bowl of dark, Chinese medicine, still steaming hot. Su Huiduan hesitated in his hand: "What is this?"

Lu Junchi explained: "Ginger Coke, to prevent colds, it's a little cold at night today."

Su Hui: "..."

He struggled inwardly for a while, but he buried his head and drank the half-bowl of Coke in one breath. Su Hui felt that the taste was spicy and a little sweet. When he started drinking it, he found it difficult to drink. At the end, he felt a little addicted.

Lu Junchi took the bowl and put it away, turned around and said to him, "Take off your clothes."

Su Hui: "..." The **** Coke still in his mouth almost didn't come out.

Lu Jun saw that he didn't move, and explained, "Hurry up, I'll see if you're hurt."

That's right, but Su Hui was still a little embarrassed, and took off his pants slowly. Lu Junchi took a look and saw that the ankles had been scratched, and there were a few bruises on the legs. The most serious one was on the wrists, where one was scratched. Now the bleeding has stopped.

Lu Junchi asked distressedly, "Don't you feel pain?"

Su Hui lowered his head and whispered, "If you can't see it, you can't feel the pain."

Lu Junchi carefully put medicine on Su Hui, and put a sterile patch on his ankle. The wound on his wrist was also disinfected with iodine.

Lu Junchi asked: "Is there any discomfort?"

Su Hui coughed a few times, then shook his head and said, "There's really nothing else."

However, Lu Junchi checked it again and found that one of his nails was torn. He took out a nail clipper and helped him cut his nails. Thinking that Su Hui usually has bad eyes and it is inconvenient to cut his nails, he simply cut the others.

Su Hui lowered his head and looked at Lu Junchi quietly. Lu Junchi held his hand with a very serious expression and cut it carefully. He was taken care of so willingly that he didn't want to move his paws.

Lu Junchi is very good at taking care of people. As long as he is around, everything can be handled well. The person in front of him is gentle, giving him a sense of dependence.

Su Hui felt that Lu Junchi was very kind to him. He seemed to have been better than his colleagues and roommates, but this concern would not make him feel overstepped or uncomfortable. It seemed that he naturally accepted it bit by bit.

After Lu Junchi helped him cut his nails, Su Hui saw a few red marks on Lu Junchi's arm: "Your wound hasn't been treated yet..."

Lu Junchi was the one who was injured, but he was actually giving him medicine all the time.

Lu Jun heard him mention it late, and then he remembered. He raised his right arm and looked at it: "It's okay, the blood is congealed. I'll just wipe it myself later..."