18

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 18:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 18:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ning Ke curled up and lay on the cold floor.

She fell asleep, then woke up again.

It was a hot summer day, but she couldn't feel the temperature at all, only the cold coming from the ground.

The lights on the roof are dim, it's a basement, and you can smell the damp, musty smell of the soil below.

She had been locked up here for a few days, and the room was almost empty. There is a toilet in the corner, there is no food here, only the running water in the toilet, so that she will not die of thirst here.

Except for the occasional sound of water coming from the sewers, there was no other sound here. Everything was frighteningly quiet. It seemed that she was no longer in the city she was familiar with.

Where is this place, where is she being held?

Ning Ke was groggy, her mouth was dry, and her throat was burning with pain. No matter how much cold water she drank, her condition did not improve.

She regrets it a little now. On the first day she was detained here, she shouted for a day, desperately shouting for help, and desperately smashing the door. Those voices did not attract people, but made her voice completely hoarse, and her physical strength was too much. Possibly because of a fever caused by an inflamed throat, she was very weak.

Ning Ke struggled to get up and drank some water, then began to organize her thoughts. She should have been locked here for three days. During this period, no one had come. Her cell phone and schoolbag were taken away, and she was looking in the basement. Not the passage of time.

She's so hungry... Her stomach has been suffering, and she feels like she's going to starve to death.

how it happened...

Ning Ke remembered that when she got off work that day, she said goodbye to her colleagues, and was walking in the dark, preparing to take the bus, when someone suddenly hugged her from behind and covered her nose and mouth with a wet cloth.

At that time, she was caught off guard and didn't hold her breath in time. She smelled a sweet aroma from the cloth. She wanted to struggle, but her body softened and her consciousness fell into darkness.

Was she kidnapped...

But why kidnap her?

She is just an ordinary coffee shop waiter who can no longer be ordinary. Her salary is meager and her family has no money. She was small and not pretty.

Ning Ke suddenly remembered what the store manager had said recently, that the store clerks didn't know the specific reasons, and they didn't take it to heart.

It seems that someone is attacking the waiter of the coffee shop recently...

Ning Ke trembled with her arms in her arms. She wouldn't let herself encounter such unfortunate things, would she?

She was thinking wildly when suddenly, there was a sound of a lock outside the door.

Finally someone came.

Ning Ke struggled to get up, leaning her body against the wall and shivering. A tall man walked in from the door. Through the light, Ning Ke saw that his face was pale, his eyebrows were slender, and he looked somewhat female.