38

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 38:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 38:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At 5:30 the next morning, Lu Junchi pulled Su Hui, who was still sound asleep, out of bed. After a few days of running in, he already knew how to wake Su Hui up as quickly as possible.

Su Hui was confused, got up, changed clothes, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and went outside with Lu Junchi.

"Clothes..." Lu Junchi sorted out the collar that Su Hui was pressing on, and then patiently reminded him, "Where's your waist support?"

Only then did Su Hui sigh, and he came back to take the waist support and put on his blindfold.

Lu Junchi handed him a carton of milk and a sandwich for breakfast, Su Hui hugged the things, and then went out directly.

Walking into the corridor, Lu Junchi pulled him back: "Mr. Su, are you going to wear slippers?"

Su Hui looked down, only to realize that he came out wearing slippers.

Lu Junchi felt like he was fighting a war, and finally coaxed the ancestor into the car around six o'clock.

Su Hui got into the car and took a few bites of breakfast, and said directly, "I'm sleepy." After putting on the blindfold, the person fell back and fell asleep immediately. After taking off the blindfold, he took a tissue box with a soft cover from Lu Junchi's car, and held it in his arms as a pillow.

When Su Hui opened his eyes again, he had already arrived in Qincheng. At this time, he stretched out and lifted his blindfold and asked, "Are we there? Where are we going? Li Yawen's house?"

Liaison and arrangements have always been done by Lu Junchi, and he has only now remembered to ask.

Lu Junchi sighed that he didn't care: "Mr. Su, you finally remembered to ask, whether I took the opportunity to abduct you and you don't know?"

Su Hui picked up the straw and inserted it into the carton of milk, sucking loudly: "No, I trust you."

"Li Yawen's husband has been on a business trip recently. He is not in Qincheng. We only have an appointment with Li Yawen today. Since the two of them divorced, Li Yawen has not bought a house and has been living in his own flower shop."

Lu Junchi stopped the car while talking, pointed to a flower shop by the road and said, "This is it, here it is."

Lu Junchi and Su Hui walked into the flower shop.

It was a small flower shop with a total of about 100 square meters. The flower shop was open, but there were no customers and no other waiters. Only the proprietress, Li Yawen, was there.

When she saw Lu Jun came in late, she stood up.

Lu Junchi quickly explained his purpose and showed his credentials. Li Yawen had contacted Qiao Ze yesterday and knew that the police would come to visit today.

She stood up and changed the store's status to closed, then locked the door and walked back to the back table.

The whole flower shop is divided into two parts, front and back. There are several tall flower stands in the front, which are filled with various potted flowers. There are several bouquets on the right side, and there are several books on the side where you can choose patterns and custom flower baskets. brochure.