32

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 32:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 32:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After supper, Lu Junchi helped Su recover the tableware and chopsticks. When he came out of the kitchen, Su Hui was already sitting at the desk, burying himself in various materials and books.

Lu Junchi remembered the vaccination Lu Haochu gave him: "Go to the headquarters at nine o'clock tomorrow morning at the latest, and have a meeting with the criminal police team. You will get up at eight o'clock?"

Su Hui nodded, looking serious and serious: "You call me back." Then he added, "You can take coercive measures."

"Then if you don't get up, I'll lift the quilt." He tried this trick on Lu Haochu, and it was very effective.

Su Hui lowered his head and hummed.

When Lu Junchi approached, he found that Su Hui was looking at the materials brought back from the General Administration in the afternoon: "Is there something wrong with this case?"

Su Hui was full. At this time, his body felt warm. He rubbed his forehead: "I think these two cases are different."

The files of the two cases were flattened on the table by him, and they were compared with each other. The first case was calm and the scene was cleaned up neatly.

Overall, in the first case, it can be clearly seen that the murderer is prepared, but the second case seems like a homework for a novice.

Su Hui added: "The two communities are also very different. Compared with the first community, the second community is much more upscale."

The higher the level of the community, the more complete the security, and the higher the risk factor when committing a crime.

The first case took place in an old community with the highest six-storey building, and the second community was an elevator room, where the crime took place on the twelfth floor.

After the first case, they found blurry images of the suspected murderer in nearby cameras.

In the second case, the elevator camera did not capture the murderer going up and down the stairs.

Could it be that the murderer climbed up and down the stairs without encountering community patrols and security guards at the gate, and even the cameras along the way did not capture them?

This obviously doesn't make sense.

Su Hui continued to point to a few pictures of the corpse and said, "There is also the corpse we have seen today. In the first case, although there was also a stick injury, it only appeared on the husband's body, indicating that it was the husband who entered the house and subdued quickly. In the second case, the wife was wounded to death by a stick, and only the mother-in-law suffered a stab wound, which did not conform to the murderer's killing pattern."

Lu Junchi frowned and looked at it for a while, and found the abnormality: "It can't be done by a different murderer."

Su Hui tapped the portrait of the prisoner on the side with his hand: "But there is one thing that cannot be explained. If they were made by different murderers, why the portraits of the prisoners are so consistent."

If it is a different murderer, the police have not disclosed any information about the first robbery case, and the witnesses in the second case should have never seen the murderer. Why can they accurately say what the murderer looked like?