35

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Criminal Investigation Notes CIN » Chapter 34:

Criminal Investigation Notes Chapter 34:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Such a scene made people feel too surprised, Jiang Xiang hurriedly picked up the camera and took pictures continuously.

Su Hui whispered, "Maybe there is a master bedroom on the second floor."

At this time, Lu Junchi, who came up from the downstairs, just pushed the door and entered. He looked at the walls and was stunned.

Captain Qi, who came back from the phone call, was also stunned. He frowned and asked, "What are these bloodstains?"

The previous scene was inspected by him, and so many traces were not seen. It belonged to his work error, but these walls did not look abnormal before. Who would have thought of an ordinary house with Lumino? So many marks after one spray?

Lu Junchi combined his visit information and said: "The neighbors were reluctant to say at first, but after our questioning, they finally admitted that fighting and scolding can often be heard in the vicinity of this house. The murderer of this case and the other case Sure enough, the murderer is probably within the family."

Su Hui looked at him and nodded and said, "It's almost certain that it was her husband Li Congbo who killed Xie Peilan. This husband is a habitual offender of a domestic violence wife..."

Qi Zhengyang is still a little skeptical now, and doesn't want to face the facts: "I have also dealt with some domestic violence cases, but Li Congbo is heartbroken and crying, I don't think it's fake. Also, he is not tall. He is tall, highly educated, and lives with his family." To him, Li Congbo didn't look like a man who killed his wife at all.

Captain Qi is skeptical of Su Hui's inference for no other reason. If he admits Su Hui's correctness, he must face up to his previous mistakes and arbitrariness in the process of law enforcement and case handling.

"You can't look good, this husband's acting skills should not be bad." Su Hui exposed the facts mercilessly, without caring about Captain Qi's final face, when he said this, he smiled contemptuously, "As for what you said, it looks heartbroken. Absolutely, I think, maybe it's because I don't want to face what I've done, thinking about the sentence is scary."

After listening to Su Hui's words, Lu Jun suddenly raised his head. He felt that the tone of his words was somewhat familiar.

Su Hui usually speaks rigorously, conservatively, and cautiously, but at this time, he could hear some other meanings in his tone.

It seems that at that moment, his whole person became sharp-edged.

Captain Qi's face was hot, but he had to face the reality, and there was a lot of evidence that was hard to explain: "So it's all the husband's doing??"

Su Hui smiled and analyzed seriously: "The night before yesterday, the husband and wife fought after quarreling. Li Congbo felt that Xie Peilan was provoking him, so he beat Xie Peilan's head frantically. He was killing Xie Peilan. During the process, he took two breaks. The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and the more he attacked. During the whole process, the in-laws stayed in the room upstairs, silent. It happened more than once at home. Sometimes when they went to fight, their son would beat them together. They thought it would be the same as usual this time, and they would be fine if they escaped. But they didn't expect that Li Congbo killed Xie Peilan."